[THEME] LithMod-EvoDroid

rabbitfoot

Reaction score
*edit* as previously stated, apparently i left off the 60% one. sorry! if you want to use them, i've changed the grey to one that matches the rest of the theme more accurately. just go here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/lithiummod/66004-theme-lithmod-evodroid-10.html#post714470

Alright I found the wallpaper, but does anyone know how to change the battery color on lithmod?

- located in /system/framework/framework-res.apk
- change the .apk to .zip
- now, it's in framework-res.zip/res/drawable-hdpi
- alter the stat_sys_battery_**.png image files then drop them back into the .zip
- rename the .zip back to .apk
- drop the framework-res.apk back into the update.zip and reinstall the update.zip or push the framework-res.apk using adb to your phone and reboot

if you want the ones i used (2nd page of this thread), i've attached them. i kept the charging icon the same because i like it.

i hope that helps!

and here's the last one :)

Last edited:

Azurikai

Reaction score
This theme is beautiful, been running for a few days now. Don't want anything else :)

Sent from my Moto Droid using Tapatalk

ricwhic414

Reaction score
Alright I found the wallpaper, but does anyone know how to change the battery color on lithmod?

- alter the stat_sys_battery_**.png image files then drop them back into the .zip
- drop the framework-res.apk back into the update.zip and reinstall the update.zip or push the framework-res.apk using adb to your phone and reboot

if you want the ones i used (2nd page of this thread), i've attached them. i kept the charging icon the same because i like it.

i hope that helps!

Alright that helps a little. Since I am not a smart when it comes to these things, do I have to do this in terminal emulator or is there an easier way.

rabbitfoot

Reaction score

i hope that helps!

Alright that helps a little. Since I am not a smart when it comes to these things, do I have to do this in terminal emulator or is there an easier way.

i just reinstalled the update.zip

i believe if you put the framework-res.apk on the root of your sdcard you can type this into terminal emulator *edit* though you should do this through adb while the phone is in recovery, rather than doign so while the phone is booted up:

su
sysrw
busybox cp /sdcard/framework-res.apk /system/framework
sysro
sync
reboot

can anybody confirm? i'm not sure if lithmod has the sysrw and/or sysro commands.

if that doesn't work, try this instead of sysrw:
mount -o remount,rw -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock4 /system

and this instead of sysro:
mount -o ro,remount -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock4 /system

best,
rf

Last edited:
OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score

i believe if you put the framework-res.apk on the root of your sdcard you can type this into terminal emulator:

su
sysrw
sysro
sync
reboot

can anybody confirm? i'm not sure if lithmod has the sysrw and/or sysro commands.

best,
rf

Yes, this should work, but you really shouldn't push framework files over while the phone is booted up. It should be done while in recovery. If you download the new update I posted today, the battery is updated as well.

ricwhic414

Reaction score

i believe if you put the framework-res.apk on the root of your sdcard you can type this into terminal emulator:

su
sysrw
sysro
sync
reboot

best,
rf

Yes, this should work, but you really shouldn't push framework files over while the phone is booted up. It should be done while in recovery. If you download the new update I posted today, the battery is updated as well.

Alright thanks Im downloading now.

rabbitfoot

Reaction score

su
sysrw
sysro
sync
reboot

best,
rf

rock, going to download the new one, too :)

best,
rf

ps. will also edit my last post ;)

Azurikai

Reaction score
This theme is beautiful, been running for a few days now. Don't want anything else :)

Sent from my Moto Droid using Tapatalk

v2 update should be out soon :)

greatly anticipating this!

are you by chance going to talk to LithiumMod about including this theme in the package available on the forums and/or Rom Manager?

RMcCall

Reaction score
the facebook and twitter app arent themed and i really wish we could have that sweet battery icon but other than that sick theme

OP
Benny879

Benny879

Reaction score
the facebook and twitter app arent themed and i really wish we could have that sweet battery icon but other than that sick theme

You must have let them update. Once you update these through the market they will un-theme. I can assure you that the ones in my ROM are themed.

RMcCall

Reaction score

You must have let them update. Once you update these through the market they will un-theme. I can assure you that the ones in my ROM are themed.

legit ya i uninstalled the updates and now it looks nice dancedroid

chewy74

Reaction score
[update] yup...i figured out and i do feel dumb :palm:

:rofl3:

sorry, im confused with how to apply the Evolution dock zip...do I flash it like an update zip? with clockwork?

*I have a feeling im going to feel dumb after I get the answer to this*

:icon_eek:

Last edited: