[Theme] Jrummy Pink-Life for Deodexed/Rooted/2.2 DROID X

Eolly

Reaction score
Everything Themed in this port I made sure was the latest at the time. But unfortunately, as things update, you lose the theme as Atticus said. I will gladly put up a framework-res.apk zip file if all you want is the framework
That would be awesome.

LTLFTCer

Reaction score
can anyone tell me how to change the pop up buttons? The colors of the buttons are white letters on a light grey background. Kinda hard to read.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
how does one remove this theme if I decide I dont' like it? I'm a guy, have no problem with pink as a color, my daughter is going to go crazy (in a good way) when she sees it, but if in general I don't feel the love for it, how do I remove it?

If I have to do a nandroid backup first and just restore, then good, I have a nandroid from two days ago.

honeygirl

Reaction score
how does one remove this theme if I decide I dont' like it? I'm a guy, have no problem with pink as a color, my daughter is going to go crazy (in a good way) when she sees it, but if in general I don't feel the love for it, how do I remove it?

If I have to do a nandroid backup first and just restore, then good, I have a nandroid from two days ago.
Yup that's exactly how you get rid of it. :)

chazall1

Reaction score
do you have this theme for the DInc? My wife has the HTC and wants this theme for christmas!

3083joe

Reaction score
AHHH!!! Ive been waiting for this theme to be ported to the DX!! However I am still on the stock rom is it possible to create a theme for the stock rom?

this will work on stock 2.2 if its deodexed!!!

Reaction score

Haha Its ok if you like pink ... We won't judge you keke :redface:

Ritzie

Reaction score
I love this theme. Would be nice if the dialer was themed and the white is hard to read.

missrachel

Reaction score
Those screenshots look beautiful!!!!!!! This makes me wish I had a Droid X!
The video in the YouTube widget is awesome.. JR Smith is the MAN! Best sixth man ever!!! ;)

Reaction score
Would this still work if I went into this zip and deleted all the files except the framework file and applied it that way, so that all it changed was the framework and not the boot animation or any of the apps?

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
Can you please ?

This is Jrummy16's Droid Life Pink Life theme ported over to the Droid X!!

Always Always make a backup. I'm not responsible blah blah blah.

ALL props go to Jrummy16 for this AWESOME theme, which wouldn't even be possible on the X without his work!
Also, thanks to Kevin for the Awesome Droid-Life boot animation!

Ok, bad news first... With so many people running either Tranquility, FlyX, or just stock 2.2 rooted, I did NOT theme the Dialer/Contacts/MMS.apk due to BLUR related issues. I DID however include a file for you to download the icons for these applications so you can replace the icon in LauncherPRO, ADW, etc so you don't lose your "theme".

Ok, on to the Theme!
Whats themed
Entire Framework
Services.jar
Blur Camera
Browser
Twitter
Gmail
LauncherPRO
Media Gallery
Music
Settings
Market
Youtube

This is a simple install .zip from SD in BOOTSTRAPPER recovery! Just place on the root of your SD card and apply (then choose) .zip from SD card.

It WILL take a few minutes to boot due to the changes in Services.jar. PLEASE be patient! (as in wait at LEAST 5-7 minutes)

snap20100919_011414.png
snap20100919_011343.png
snap20100919_011314.png

snap20100919_011237.png
snap20100919_011223.png

Download PinkLife.zip
ESPN ScoreCenter themed Widget ESPN Themed Widget Transparent, white arrows, no red around "espn" - Droid X Releases - AllDroid Public Board - ESPN Themed Widget Transparent, white arrows, no red around "espn" - Droid X Releases - AllDroid Public Board - AllDroid.org > Home

MAKE the pink BLUE like how the blueberry for the frozen yogurt . I have that on my DROID . but i wanna get the BLUE thing going on my DROID X .
i cant show my friends im walking around with this pink theme . though it looks amazing !!!!! great job