[Theme] RubiX Focused / Fission (maybe)

hyperlite

Reaction score
Great theme and for a suggestion if its not all ready in the works would be to have the green in the dialer (number pad and background) be the color of the theme version.

^ Thats the plan actually, I didnt want to create a full theme until the Rom is Final, but it seems stable as a rock and everything seems to work (except for compass calibration and battery manager)

Im going to keep working on it in my down time, hopefully in the next week or so Ill have a full theme complete :)

I'm going to throw together a red variant today since Ive had a few requests for it, I don't see why I couldn't make a grey version as well. Let me mess around and see what I come up with.

can i install this over Apex RC2?

Honestly, Im not sure, never ran Apex, but if it shares any of the framework/services with Focused/Fission then it could work. Do a backup and try it, let me know how it works.

Unfortunately, apeX is BLUR based. so...

How are ALL the roms not blur based? They all originate from the same source, do they not?

sephtin

Reaction score
^ Thats the plan actually, I didnt want to create a full theme until the Rom is Final, but it seems stable as a rock and everything seems to work (except for compass calibration and battery manager)

Im going to keep working on it in my down time, hopefully in the next week or so Ill have a full theme complete :)

I'm going to throw together a red variant today since Ive had a few requests for it, I don't see why I couldn't make a grey version as well. Let me mess around and see what I come up with.

Honestly, Im not sure, never ran Apex, but if it shares any of the framework/services with Focused/Fission then it could work. Do a backup and try it, let me know how it works.

Unfortunately, apeX is BLUR based. so...

How are ALL the roms not blur based? They all originate from the same source, do they not?

No. Fission/Focused are based on the SDK install, which contains no (or at least almost no) blur at all. there are some moto components in the framework, but it's not the same as stock.. at all.

More info on the bottom of the Team DeFuse site here:
Team DeFUSE

notw53

Reaction score
Hey I'm having an issue installing your red theme. I put the zip file on my sd, extracted it in root explorer and selected the .apk file to install it. It runs and then keeps saying "Application Not Installed." Do I need to move it into the system/app folder or something? I have to be missing some ridiculously easy step.

sephtin

Reaction score
Hey I'm having an issue installing your red theme. I put the zip file on my sd, extracted it in root explorer and selected the .apk file to install it. It runs and then keeps saying "Application Not Installed." Do I need to move it into the system/app folder or something? I have to be missing some ridiculously easy step.

Don't extract the .zip.

Boot to recovery> Install .zip from sdcard> Choose .zip from SDCard> select the .zip> say yes> hit back button on phone> choose reboot.

Hope that helps. :)

notw53

Reaction score

Don't extract the .zip.

Boot to recovery> Install .zip from sdcard> Choose .zip from SDCard> select the .zip> say yes> hit back button on phone> choose reboot.

Got it! Haha thanks, I'm still relatively new to all of this stuff. Of course now I'm embarrassed, I thought the beautiful widgets clock and weather thing were going to be included. It's my first theme so I didn't really know what to expect.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Don't extract the .zip.

Got it! Haha thanks, I'm still relatively new to all of this stuff. Of course now I'm embarrassed, I thought the beautiful widgets clock and weather thing were going to be included. It's my first theme so I didn't really know what to expect.

The widget skin is called "black cashmere" and the weather icon is "boca" Its Beautiful Smaller Home with the background hidden. Oh and thank you Sephtin!

Last edited:

jr1125

Reaction score
possible to modify the rubics cube in the notification bar for 200 lcd?

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
possible to modify the rubics cube in the notification bar for 200 lcd?

Whats wrong with it? I haven't used the LCD Density hack just because It messes up my widgets. Post a DroCap so I can have an idea of whats going on.

jr1125

Reaction score
can you explain how to install this. im trying to install the blue 1. renamed to update.zip but wont install through recovery

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
can you explain how to install this. im trying to install the blue 1. renamed to update.zip but wont install through recovery

Boot to recovery> Install .zip from sdcard> Choose Black-Juice-Blue-v2.zip from SDCard> select the .zip> say yes> hit back button on phone> choose reboot.

You need to boot into the Bootstrap rec.

jr1125

Reaction score
i rebooted through clockwork thats why.

i had same problem when i added my own droid into notification bar. this i what i maen

attachment.php

i know when modifying the droid in notification its length had to be changed to 800

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Heres a version without the rubiX cube image for now, just until I get it sorted out.

Last edited:
OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
See above post for link, had to remove the image until I get it working properly.

Last edited:

thepolishguy

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank you for sharing. very nice. I grabbed your battery indicator png's. very cool.