[Theme] Jrummy Pink-Life for Deodexed/Rooted/2.2 DROID X

mike919

Reaction score
This is Jrummy16's Droid Life Pink Life theme ported over to the Droid X!!

Always Always make a backup. I'm not responsible blah blah blah.

ALL props go to Jrummy16 for this AWESOME theme, which wouldn't even be possible on the X without his work!
Also, thanks to Kevin for the Awesome Droid-Life boot animation!

Ok, bad news first... With so many people running either Tranquility, FlyX, or just stock 2.2 rooted, I did NOT theme the Dialer/Contacts/MMS.apk due to BLUR related issues. I DID however include a file for you to download the icons for these applications so you can replace the icon in LauncherPRO, ADW, etc so you don't lose your "theme".

Ok, on to the Theme!
Whats themed
Entire Framework
Services.jar
Blur Camera
Browser
Twitter
Gmail
LauncherPRO
Media Gallery
Music
Settings
Market
Youtube

This is a simple install .zip from SD in BOOTSTRAPPER recovery! Just place on the root of your SD card and apply (then choose) .zip from SD card.

It WILL take a few minutes to boot due to the changes in Services.jar. PLEASE be patient! (as in wait at LEAST 5-7 minutes)

snap20100919_011414.png
snap20100919_011343.png
snap20100919_011314.png

snap20100919_011237.png
snap20100919_011223.png

Download PinkLife.zip
ESPN ScoreCenter themed Widget ESPN Themed Widget Transparent, white arrows, no red around "espn" - Droid X Releases - AllDroid Public Board - ESPN Themed Widget Transparent, white arrows, no red around "espn" - Droid X Releases - AllDroid Public Board - AllDroid.org > Home

Last edited:

honeygirl

Reaction score
AHHH!!! Ive been waiting for this theme to be ported to the DX!! However I am still on the stock rom is it possible to create a theme for the stock rom?

Dxun

Reaction score

ALL props go to Jrummy16 for this AWESOME theme, which wouldn't even be possible on the X without his work!

Ok, bad news first... With so many people running either Tranquility, FlyX, or just stock 2.2 rooted, I did NOT theme the Dialer/Contacts/MMS.apk due to BLUR related issues. I DID however include a file for you to download the icons for these applications so you can replace the icon in LauncherPRO, ADW, etc so you don't lose your "theme".

Ok, on to the Theme!
Whats themed
Entire Framework
Services.jar
Blur Camera
Browser
Twitter
Gmail
LauncherPRO
Media Gallery
Music
Settings
Market
Youtube

This is a simple install .zip from SD in BOOTSTRAPPER recovery! Just place on the root of your SD card and apply (then choose) .zip from SD card.

It WILL take a few minutes to boot due to the changes in Services.jar. PLEASE be patient! (as in wait at LEAST 5-7 minutes)

snap20100919_011414.png
snap20100919_011343.png
snap20100919_011314.png

snap20100919_011237.png
snap20100919_011223.png

Download PinkLife.zip
ESPN ScoreCenter themed Widget ESPN Themed Widget Transparent, white arrows, no red around "espn" - Droid X Releases - AllDroid Public Board - ESPN Themed Widget Transparent, white arrows, no red around "espn" - Droid X Releases - AllDroid Public Board - AllDroid.org > Home

Jrummy still around? After installing his last kangerade on my Droid1 i took a break from these forums and installing ROMS. Picked up the X and came back, but noticed his section in custom roms is no longer there.

OP
mike919

mike919

Reaction score
hey all, this should work on ANY 2.2 deodexed system. unfortunately at this time it does not work on anything NOT rooted, nor will it work on any X still on 2.1.

MrDizzle

Reaction score
Will this work on my wires D2? Sorry if this is a dumb question lol

OP
mike919

mike919

Reaction score
Will this work on my wires D2? Sorry if this is a dumb question lol

Not a dumb question... but the update.zip is made for the Droid X... i cannot say if it will work for the Droid2.. I can try and put the files in a D2 update.zip and someone can test it, but as of right this second, this is droidX only...

MrDizzle

Reaction score
I haven't rooted her D2 yet but this would make her happy so it would be worth it. So if someone could test I would GREATLY appreciated

Ieisha

Reaction score

Ok, on to the Theme!
Whats themed
Entire Framework
Services.jar
Blur Camera
Browser
Twitter
Gmail
LauncherPRO
Media Gallery
Music
Settings
Market
Youtube

snap20100919_011414.png
snap20100919_011343.png
snap20100919_011314.png

snap20100919_011237.png
snap20100919_011223.png

Download PinkLife.zip

Help how do I get this?

someotherguy

Reaction score
So with all those apps themed does that mean this theme may contain older versions of the apps?

what happens if you upgrade the app?

someotherguy

Reaction score
So if I only wanted the notification bar from this Theme is there a way to pull just that mod out?

OP
mike919

mike919

Reaction score
Everything Themed in this port I made sure was the latest at the time. But unfortunately, as things update, you lose the theme as Atticus said. I will gladly put up a framework-res.apk zip file if all you want is the framework