[Theme] RubiX Focused / Fission (maybe)

n0m0n

Reaction score
or your could try what i suggested....geeze

NO disrespect here.
I thought when I restored default within LP+ the shortcut was wiped especially since I had to recreate it in the dock position.
As for deleting the gmail data file within Titanium...
I looked and didn't know where to find it.

Can you direct me as to what or where and if my understanding of wiping the gmail shortcut was proper as you described?

Thanks

When you restored default in LP it didnt do anything to the data in the app itself. Load up titanium--->navigate to gmail app-->click on it--->press delete data.
then redo the short cut as above.

OK i think I got it now.
I opened Titanium then backup and restore.
Chose gMail and wipe data.
I then removed the shortcut on the LP+ dock and reinstalled it.
It sync'ed with Google and...
Still no balloon notification when I receive a email.

Did i do it right???
If not what did I don wrong??
IF so then what can I next try?

Thanks

aayoo

Reaction score
Can i get a metamorph of your battery icon/indicator. Been waiting for one with 10% increments.

n0m0n

Reaction score
OK with all my issues like getting stuck at the M screen when I reboot or power on off.
New issues like now all my picture folders aren't appearing in the gallery.
I am trying to get V to ship out a new device to me and not a referb since I feel that they really aren't fixing the returned devices if they are not a blatant fault.

I have gone through 5 in 1 month each with a different issues.
OK that said how do or where do I find the most resent SBF so that I can return this to factory out of the box status and that they cant tell that I rooted and or installed this rom onto it?ship this back?

At this point my device is totally customized: rooted w/ RubiX installed...

Thanks

teh_g

Reaction score
Can we have an update for the 1.6 rubiX build?

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Can we have an update for the 1.6 rubiX build?

Yes!

I havent had much time this weekend with the kids and halloween, I will try to get one up and running as soon as I get 1.6 on my phone :icon_ banana:

teh_g

Reaction score
Yes!

I havent had much time this weekend with the kids and halloween, I will try to get one up and running as soon as I get 1.6 on my phone :icon_ banana:

I can't wait. I love your theme. I think the only thing I wish I could do is put my own text on the lock screen where it currently says "rubiX Focused"

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Yes!

I can't wait. I love your theme. I think the only thing I wish I could do is put my own text on the lock screen where it currently says "rubiX Focused"

You can, search for it on the forums, a lot of threads with instr on how to do it!

sephtin

Reaction score
Yes!

You can, search for it on the forums, a lot of threads with instr on how to do it!
Changing the Verizon Wireless txt:
Changing the "Verizon Wireless" on lockscreen/statusbar

teh_g

Reaction score
1.6 Bugs
The text "Preparing SD Card" is black on the black background.

I couldn't test much more. 1.6 was really unstable even after the new version was pushed.

MrFishstick

Reaction score
Decided to make my own version of the infamous black bar themes that have been floating around. This is not a complete theme, its simply the notification bar and pull down. These are loosely based off of the BlackBar Mod. Screen shots below, update.zip format (browse for zip on sdcard), install from Bootstrap. If you have issues booting, clear cache. Please note I have tested all of these on rubiX Focused 1.0 and they work 100%, I'm not sure if they work on Fission (they should) but I am not responsible for anything that happens to your devices. So I present to you... Black-Juice

18584d1288106032-theme-rubix-focused-fission-maybe-themes.png

In case anyone is going to ask, the battery widget is Bat Stat, the icons are Launch-X Pro, and the Weather/Clock is Beautiful widgets with a skin. I also use LauncherPro with a custom Dock I made to match the theme, Still working on making it cleaner though. Ill update this post with any new changes to either version.

** Update 10/ 25 - Added 2 new themes, Orange (halloweenish) and Pink (breast cancer awareness/ladies love pink) - Enjoy

** Update 10/25 - Updated to v2, added call sliders back in (thanks Sephtin)

** Update 10/26 - Added 2 new colors per request (Red & Grey) Download Here

** Update 10/28 - Added 200LCD Density Version of Blue theme - Download Here

** Update 11/1 - Themes still work with Focused 1.6 HOWEVER! You will not have the 10% battery increments, it will still be 20% like it currently is. I'm testing a new version with 10% inc now. I will update when its done!

*** Wallpapers - Download Here

*** LauncherPro Dock - Download Here

Download below or follow links above for Red & Grey / Wallpapers!

Thanks! :icon_ banana:

If you like my work, please donate ;)

i've downloaded rubiX 1.6, blackjuce, and blackbarmod and installed, but i want the wallpapers. the download for wallpapers keeps taking me back to the forum. also, i'm having a wifi issue(wifi tether works fine). it keeps saying :eek:btaining ip adress...diconnected....connecting..."but never any wi fi connection has ever been made. is there anything i can do?

Panzerpanduh

Reaction score
is there anyway to get rid of the "rubix focused" on the drag down notification bar? also is there any way that i can personalize it? (maybe an idea for an update ^_^) anyway love the theme im using black juice blue and im loving it

sephtin

Reaction score
is there anyway to get rid of the "rubix focused" on the drag down notification bar? also is there any way that i can personalize it? (maybe an idea for an update ^_^) anyway love the theme im using black juice blue and im loving it

Think there's a guide on droidforums as well (search is your friend)... but I think this was the first guide up.. (??):
Changing the "Verizon Wireless" on lockscreen/statusbar on Deodexed 2.2!!

Edit: I stand corrected, looks like this guide on droidforums was actually posted before it.. *shrug*... but who's keeping track.. :p
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...er-name-your-notification-bar-lockscreen.html

Last edited: