Theme helpppppppp

Ewan500

Reaction score
Please hellllppppp..I root my phone bout 2 weeks ago...then I deodexed it with the 928file without theme...the one that's say back to stock...I've been trying to intall a theme for weeks..Ive been fully successful...all most..nearly all my icons are still stock icons..I currently using the incognito themed..but I still have stoc icons..please..please help..I want a full theme..not half...:(

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum, and If you mean the app icons, themes don't have every app themed. So some will be stock. What exactly are you describing that's "not themed"?

OP
E

Ewan500

Reaction score
I have the incognito theme...all I have that didn't change is the default icons..such as the phone..contacts..even music n gallery thumnail are the same red as the default theme..went I was downloading the zip file..n I looked at the screen shots...all the icons where themed..and different from stock..

OP
E

Ewan500

Reaction score
I did that...even wiped ma phone clean n tried installing it and I got the same thing...please..is there any theme that can work on ma dc that's changes all the icons..??