Tetherin w/Rubix 1.90 (Tron Theme)?????

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
I am currently running Rubix 1.90/Tron Themed, rooted OS 2.3.340.IDK if its the rom and theme combo but I cannot tether (wireless) w/my DX. I recall being able to Tether w/ease when DX was stock rom but I cannot recall if I've ever tethered w/a certain Custom Rom. All input are welcomed and RESPECT other people's insight Please. Thanks in advance.

cruckus

Reaction score
I can't get mynet.apk to install on this rom with the theme

tatuud

Reaction score
I am currently running Rubix 1.90/Tron Themed, rooted OS 2.3.340.IDK if its the rom and theme combo but I cannot tether (wireless) w/my DX. I recall being able to Tether w/ease when DX was stock rom but I cannot recall if I've ever tethered w/a certain Custom Rom. All input are welcomed and RESPECT other people's insight Please. Thanks in advance.

are you running 2.0.2 or the latest version which is 2.0.5. i read a lot of people were having issues after the OTA with the older version. After they updated to the latest version they were able to tether. i am on gummyjar, which is similiar to drod's rom and i have no issues tethering. try the new version if you're not on it and see if it helps.

tatuud

Reaction score
I can't get mynet.apk to install on this rom with the theme

this is a known issue in drod's rom, with or without a theme 3g will not work on this rom. the tethering however will work just fine.