[THEME]TRON THEME for RubiX Focused 1.9.0

Dec

Reaction score
Yep I ended up doing the same thing.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

droidxchat

Reaction score
Hey, I just put this together but haven't tested it because I'm on a different rom/theme.

If some brave soul wants to [make a nandroid backup and then] test it, give it a go:

Live Neural Network Wallpaper with Tron Background

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11695745/DXC_TronNeural.zip

Instructions:

1) Flash this on top of Rola's tron theme using recovery just like you would any theme. All it will do is add a modified LiveWallpapers to your system/app folder, and the LiveWallpapers Picker app.
2) Boot up, and select the "Nexus" live wallpaper. Configure it to the "CyanogenMod" background and "CyanogenMod" color scheme.

Let us know if it works!

Reaction score
Finished. Great theme 1Rola. You definitely put alot of time and work into it.
I decided to bring back Manup UI design I saw awhile back. Here is what I got.

P3Droid

Reaction score

A member on here has asked me to port this for TranQ 3.6.0, I'm not sure if he has asked/gotten permission yet. I have completed the port but will not post until I have your blessing.

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
A member on here has asked me to port this for TranQ 3.6.0, I'm not sure if he has asked/gotten permission yet. I have completed the port but will not post until I have your blessing.

Hey P3, That was I:). If possible, Darkslide v4 was the other great rom I inquired about as well..OMG am excited to load Trq3.6 w/Tron..dancedroid

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Hey, I just put this together but haven't tested it because I'm on a different rom/theme.

If some brave soul wants to [make a nandroid backup and then] test it, give it a go:

Instructions:

1) Flash this on top of Rola's tron theme using recovery just like you would any theme. All it will do is add a modified LiveWallpapers to your system/app folder, and the LiveWallpapers Picker app.
2) Boot up, and select the "Nexus" live wallpaper. Configure it to the "CyanogenMod" background and "CyanogenMod" color scheme.

Let us know if it works!

I will soon give me a few..Got some customers here at work that I gotta get rid Of:)

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score

Instructions:

Let us know if it works!

Came out Fantastic..Wandering about the other options other than the CyanongenMods as well..

Last edited:

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score

P3..What's good w/the port Bro..You got it right? Trq3.6 and DarkSld v4.1 would BE COMPLETE w/This THEME:)

DJSketch

Reaction score
This theme works great for the up coming movie, so I have it on right now for the release. Good work bro.

fmadrigal

Reaction score

Hey P3, That was I:). If possible, Darkslide v4 was the other great rom I inquired about as well..OMG am excited to load Trq3.6 w/Tron..dancedroid

I also inquired about this theme on Tranq 3.6 (soyusae) It would be suhweet!!!

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score

Oh fasho..DSv4.1 or Traq3.6 would be ABSOLUTELY complete w/Tron. I wanna load either of those so bad but this Tron Theme for Rubix 1.90 is holdin me hostage:)

fmadrigal

Reaction score

Oh fasho..DSv4.1 or Traq3.6 would be ABSOLUTELY complete w/Tron. I wanna load either of those so bad but this Tron Theme for Rubix 1.90 is holdin me hostage:)

lol I would love to see the TRON theme too but I just don't feel like switching from Tranq to Rubix at this point. I've got my DX just where I want it...i guess I'll have to wait =T

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score

lol I would love to see the TRON theme too but I just don't feel like switching from Tranq to Rubix at this point. I've got my DX just where I want it...i guess I'll have to wait =T

actually mine is the opposite. I don't want to change from Rubix to Trq or DS 4.1..Rubix is Chillin right now w/tron..They're good Friends:)