[THEME]TRON THEME for RubiX Focused 1.9.0

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hate to be lame RoLa, but any way this can be made for the Original 2.2 OTA? I'm not one for the update. Or at least the first version of rubiX Blurry?

Tap'n from DX while sit'n by a PC.

Droid74

Reaction score
Hate to be lame RoLa, but any way this can be made for the Original 2.2 OTA? I'm not one for the update. Or at least the first version of rubiX Blurry?

Hey Bud...I actually LOL when I read this. What happened to old school and running with BGX...lol Glad to see you are progressing ;)

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score

Hey Bud...I actually LOL when I read this. What happened to old school and running with BGX...lol Glad to see you are progressing ;)

That's why I want this for the first Blurry. I won't progress to get it. I will be on 2.3.15 until I'm due for an upgrade. So I may very well be stuck with BGX. Unless I can get him to do it for .03. Sad times.

Unfortunately for me the dev's like to keep up with the evolution of things, which I can completely understand. But I like the way my phone runs. I don't want any updates or leaks.

I didn't even want Froyo except for Flash. And Gingerbread will have nothing I will be interested in:)

Last edited:

cruckus

Reaction score
Hey man just had to say great job man and just saw the movie and everyone I know is like that's sick wish I had your phone good stuff my friend

dakoop

Reaction score
I switched a rubix just for this theme awesome work

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Sweettreat

Reaction score
I've been out of the loop for a bit and lost track of what's going on with Rubix. I'm on non-leak 1.9.0 with black juice theme, how can I get over to the leak 1.9 so I can run this theme? (and I assume the "leak" refers to the system update .320 correct?)
Thanks for putting up with what is sure to be a dumb question.

rickkane

Reaction score
How do I get the icons to install??? Install zip from sdcard just stalls on downloading.......what is the procedure??

DJSketch

Reaction score
install ICONS folder on sdcard, the you need to use Desktop Visualizer app you use the icons in the ICON folder for the apps.

Sysadmin-X

Reaction score

I'm not sure if by 2.2 OTA you mean the 2.3.15 release... but if so... I've started porting it to 2.3.15 stock OTA. here is the link for anyone that wants it:

[THEME-WIP] Tron Theme for Droid X 2.3.15 - xda-developers

All credit to RoLa, as I'm simply trying to make it usable on the OTA. I will try and theme some images in the coming days to further this theme. Enjoy

jellybean420

Reaction score
Any chance of an update to the 2.3.340 ota?

This theme is so sick and im on the recent ota and would love to use it.