[THEME] Gingercomb with a touch of Juice - 2.3 Gingerbread Theme

rqbaljh

Reaction score
Ill post a HC blue clock when I get off work at 6am

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Great, is that something Juice will add to the theme or something I have to do? If i have to do it, please tell me how when you post.

Thanks!!!

Daciple

Reaction score
What up Juice, have any plans on hitting us with any updates soon. I remember you said you were working on some more things. Love what ya done so far!

* Running DroidX on Gingercomb!!

rqbaljh

Reaction score
What up Juice, have any plans on hitting us with any updates soon. I remember you said you were working on some more things. Love what ya done so far!

Also, how will we install new version when we get one? reflash deox GB, then flash it? or can we just flash it?

Daciple

Reaction score

Also, how will we install new version when we get one? reflash deox GB, then flash it? or can we just flash it?

You should be able to just flash it
That's all I had to do with his first update.

* Sent from my DROIDX on GB!!

scnossen

Reaction score
I really like the Themed Clock on my Home Screen.. I use the Nap.. function alot.. I just wish it was a bit larger..I am new to these hacking but really like this GingerJuiced outfit.. Runs very smooth.. I am looking for Longer battery life though. There was a HC themed clock but it doesnt have the Nap function.. It just brings up the three alarms.. So I am ok with the smaller clock and its functionality.

rqbaljh

Reaction score
Ill post a HC blue clock when I get off work at 6am

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Ever get the blue clock? If so, how do we install/use it?

Alarm clock plus from the google market. The widget is themed when you use the Gingercomb -n- juice theme.

Apparently I wasn't very clear, I'm talking about the clock in the notification.status bar at the top, not a clock that displays in the regular area/desktop of the screen. LOL

danmcq

Reaction score
Honeycomb bee bootanimation

I created a boot animation that fits really nicely with this theme.

Download it here:

It looks great on my droid x device, very smooth (the
youtube video doesn't do it justice).

[video=youtube;Qt_nFdfh2Gw]http://www.youtube.com/embed/Qt_nFdfh2Gw?hd=1"]See it in action on YouTube[/video]

Comp-4_000018.png

danmcq

Reaction score
Have detailed instructions on how to load/use this?

On the Droid X all you have to do is copy the file to your /system/media folder (you can do this using any file browser with root access, such as Root Explorer)