[THEME] Black.Juice.v5.themes

Xerrus

Reaction score
Any updates on the Blue Ginger theme's release?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Any updates on the Blue Ginger theme's release?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Sorry guys, Had a crazy weekend. I'll try to get them done this week!

Also, like stated with all of the themes, sometimes they require a reboot or cache clear. I'm running Ginger Green with the Round battery icons and it works just fine.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Updated 3rd post with download links for Blue versions! Enjoy!

dancedroid

dvsgod

Reaction score
Okay after a couple of bootloops and such I did a data wipe and then fatory reset and rubix came up on its own. lost the rubix animation (that was my original boot loop) of the cube and now i have the "android" boot animaton from the fabolous apex v1.3.0 that was previously installed. I added black juice ginger, everything seems to be fine. one thing though I cannot set any wallpapers not holding desktop and setting through gallery or using "wallpaper set and save". I am fairly new to romming but I have a decent grasp on everything else.

*edit*
Okay I decided to say screw it and restore a backup through rom manager and it rebooted without restoring the backup but fixed or finish the install of this one. i was able to set wallpaper.

Last edited:

dvsgod

Reaction score
next thought I did not end up with the same dock. i dont really like the one i ended up with how do i get the one in the first post?

alosenster

Reaction score
That looks like launcherpro to me. Download from the market.

*edit*
Might be Go Launcher. I'd go with launcherpro, though.

Last edited:

dvsgod

Reaction score
after playing around a bit I've come to love the dialer and contacts area. I feel all of that is perfect. I found the dock.png's in the extra stuff .zip and have a question on how to add them to the dock

*edit*
nevermind... now that i've had some time at home outside of work i found it in appearance settings. i kept looking in dock settings. well hope my retarded helps guide someone else.

Last edited:

darienms86

Reaction score
blue ginger w round battery is awesome but did you purposely leave the wifi 3g and signal meter white? how do i change that to match? thanks for all the good work

Inkarnit

Reaction score
blue ginger w round battery is awesome but did you purposely leave the wifi 3g and signal meter white? how do i change that to match? thanks for all the good work

I believe Juicemane has stated that they were kept white because the blue "just didn't look right." I would have preferred them all to be blue myself, but Juice didn't like how it looked. :) Short answer: it was done on purpose and you would need to use smali to edit the colors manually if you wanted to do that.

darienms86

Reaction score
i would like to do this but have never worked with smali. is there a thread with a good tutorial i can follow? if not would you be willing to walk me through it? ill donate. and what is the color code for blue that juice uses?