Here ya go

attachment.php

Attachments

• Android_Bot.jpg
    Android_Bot.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 33,683

pandalcc

Reaction score
So wonderful. Love the theme. Thanks for changing the lock slider and contact phone icons.

Suggestions:
Call button in phone
When you press down the lock slider - and are dragging it to unlock - the arrow that shows which way to drag :D

Thanks!!

N

Nickchapa

Gee needy huh? Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
So wonderful. Love the theme. Thanks for changing the lock slider and contact phone icons.

Suggestions:
Call button in phone
When you press down the lock slider - and are dragging it to unlock - the arrow that shows which way to drag :D

Thanks!!

They should both be red I think... This is why I hate putting out themes without testing them myself, I really need to get a new phone, I think I'm gonna try to hawk some stuff, I don't feel like waiting till next Friday to get my phone :/

dx1881

Reaction score
My dialer is still green? I used the link on the first page... other than that the theme looks great

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

pandalcc

Reaction score

Suggestions:
Call button in phone

Thanks!!

They should both be red I think... This is why I hate putting out themes without testing them myself, I really need to get a new phone, I think I'm gonna try to hawk some stuff, I don't feel like waiting till next Friday to get my phone :/

If you need any help testing it, i'll be glad to sit here and flash it a bunch of times

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Lock sliders are fixed, and should be red now. As for the dialer thats gonna have to wait. I don't have the time to edit it down right now. Download updated red from first post.

marcfogel

Reaction score
Lock sliders are fixed, and should be red now. As for the dialer thats gonna have to wait. I don't have the time to edit it down right now. Download updated red from first post.

Great thanks. Interesting that the above post dialer is green. Mine is blue. No rush. Thanks for the lock screen change.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Great thanks. Interesting that the above post dialer is green. Mine is blue. No rush. Thanks for the lock screen change.

Ya these themes don't have themed dialers, I didn't have a chance to test them since my phones broken so they are what they are for now. Once I get a new phone Ill be sure to "finish" them.

marcfogel

Reaction score

Ya these themes don't have themed dialers, I didn't have a chance to test them since my phones broken so they are what they are for now. Once I get a new phone Ill be sure to "finish" them.

ok, thanks

marcfogel

Reaction score

Isn't the GB blue dialer themed? What is the difference between Blue and True Blue?

Thanks

mcp770

Reaction score
Juice, how much do you lack on a replacement? Should be a few on craigs list and ebay with the new phones hitting verizon.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Juice, how much do you lack on a replacement? Should be a few on craigs list and ebay with the new phones hitting verizon.

Sold my laptop yesterday and got an X today off craigslist. I'm rooting it now and then installing some ROM's. Sucks taking a loss on my laptop but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do.