[THEMES] Black Juice v5 & Ginger Juiced for rubiX Focused 1.9.5

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Black Juice v5 & Ginger Juiced are coming soon for rubiX Focused 1.9.5...

Please be patient, hopefully have them done this week (possibly today if work is slow)

:icon_ banana:

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score
Just sent you a few :beer2:in advance bro because I know v5 is gonna rock as always! dancedroid

kameleongt

Reaction score
i saw this thread and I clicked ready to download so now i'll be on this thread the rest of the day waiting for this. keep up the good worK! I wish i knew how to build themes maybe i'll search around as I usually have an hour or 2 of free time during work on my computer. specially these 2 weeks many of my customers take 2 weeks off and i'm stuff at work doing the mostly nothing.

GTvert90

Reaction score
What icons did you decide on?

After using the stock icons that come with it i agree there too small. and of course blue would be nice :p

Inkarnit

Reaction score
i saw this thread and I clicked ready to download so now i'll be on this thread the rest of the day waiting for this. keep up the good worK! I wish i knew how to build themes maybe i'll search around as I usually have an hour or 2 of free time during work on my computer. specially these 2 weeks many of my customers take 2 weeks off and i'm stuff at work doing the mostly nothing.

LOL He said today if work was slow... I wouldn't count on today... just sayin' ;)

kameleongt

Reaction score

LOL He said today if work was slow... I wouldn't count on today... just sayin' ;)

haha so true but i'll keep my fingers cross on slow work :)

Inkarnit

Reaction score
Don't expect it today. I just talked to Juice and he said he's really busy at work today. Move along people... nothing to see here today!

bozchevelle

Reaction score
You always put out great work, So please take your time in putting this together. So now is it ready for us?

LOL !!

Again thank you for all of your hard work!!dancedroid

Droid74

Reaction score
Sure it will rock as always...let me know when done and ill add u to the Theme sticky =)