Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Black Juice Ginger Blue / True Blue

attachment.php

Installation Instructions:

THESE THEMES ARE FOR FOCUSED 1.9.7 & LIBERTY 1.0 As always, be sure to do a full backup before installing. If you encounter any errors clear cache. Install via Bootstrap Recovery, Choose Install zip from SD, browse for file named ***.zip, Install. Reboot and enjoy! This also includes the Blue GB keyboard (smaller keys then stock) It will replace the stock android keyboard (not the gingerbread keyboard) included with Liberty. If you want to use it, long press and select input method, choose android keyboard. (True Blue is the same as Ginger Blue but includes all Blue Icons instead of White)

Download Instructions:

I have also included all of my "Extras" from previous themes in a .zip for easy downloading. Included: LPP Dock Images, Home screen Icon's, Both wallpapers, and the stock GB (or is it themed MT?) keyboard that is bundled with Focused 1.9.5. NOTE - THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE.ZIP! Its just a zip file with stuff inside, open it with winzip/winrar/7zip.

Download new.extras.zip

Download Theme's Below!

[ Like my work? Donate! ]

[ Need Me? Twitter! ]

I hope everyone enjoys this theme!
dancedroid

Attachments

• Black.Juice.Blue.Focused.1.9.7.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 845
  • Black.Juice.True.Blue.Focused.1.9.7.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 660
OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Black Juice Ginger Green

attachment.php

THIS THEME IS FOR FOCUSED 1.9.7 & LIBERTY 1.0 As always, be sure to do a full backup before installing. If you encounter any errors clear cache. Install via Bootstrap Recovery, Choose Install zip from SD, browse for file named ***.zip, Install. Reboot and enjoy! This also includes the Red GB keyboard (smaller keys then stock) It will replace the stock android keyboard (not the gingerbread keyboard) included with Liberty. If you want to use it, long press and select input method, choose android keyboard.

Download Instructions:

I have also included all of my "Extras" from previous themes in a .zip for easy downloading. Included: LPP Dock Images, Home screen Icon's, Both wallpapers, and the stock GB (or is it themed MT?) keyboard that is bundled with Focused 1.9.5. NOTE - THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE.ZIP! Its just a zip file with stuff inside, open it with winzip/winrar/7zip.

Download new.extras.zip

Download Theme Below!

[ Need Me? Twitter! ]

I hope everyone enjoys this theme!
dancedroid

Attachments

• Black.Juice.Green.Focused.1.9.7.zip
    7.8 MB · Views: 626
OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Black Juice Ginger Red

attachment.php

THIS THEME IS FOR FOCUSED 1.9.7 & LIBERTY 1.0 As always, be sure to do a full backup before installing. If you encounter any errors clear cache. Install via Bootstrap Recovery, Choose Install zip from SD, browse for file named ***.zip, Install. Reboot and enjoy! This also includes the Red GB keyboard (smaller keys then stock) It will replace the stock android keyboard (not the gingerbread keyboard) included with Liberty. If you want to use it, long press and select input method, choose android keyboard.

Download Instructions:

Download new.extras.zip

Download HERE

[ Need Me? Twitter! ]

Thanks Everyone! Enjoy! :icon_ banana:

Reaction score
what do i need to do if I wanted the normal battery icon?
just curious...i'll get used to the round one i'm sure.

mcp770

Reaction score
Thanks Juice! Looking forward to this. I'm giving liberty with your theme another go but I gotta say drod might have them on speed. Either way my phone is juiced!

jojostolemyradio

Reaction score
ive been watching the threads everyday for this! thanks! may i have a request for the color tint you used to change the market or dialer/phone icon? Or may i request a png file of the typical messaging, browser, and gmail icon?

usne8

Reaction score
Thanks again for all of your work. I was on Liberty for a week and was thinking, "I wonder if I'll be able to get my juice on with Liberty?" And bang! There it was. Now that I'm back on Rubix, I was saying the same thing and Bang!, there it was.
Thanks again!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
You're welcome! I do my best to keep the themes up to date but its tough lol

robbiem

Reaction score
Thanks again for all of your work. I was on Liberty for a week and was thinking, "I wonder if I'll be able to get my juice on with Liberty?" And bang! There it was. Now that I'm back on Rubix, I was saying the same thing and Bang!, there it was.
Thanks again!

haha same for me man! im between both of these roms. Both Devs are awesome, and both roms are the shiat! and the fact that Juicemane supports both is doubly awesome lol.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
;)

I do my best, Ill probably keep supporting both from now on, seems to be the most popular roms for the X.

darienms86

Reaction score
what will it take to get the all the notification bar icons blue to match. i know you dont like the look but id like to try it out. ill donate more if ya could do that or give a write up on how to so i can give it a shot. but thanks for all the hard work and the killer theme. i try a lot and havent found anything close to this and appreciate all your hard work

N

Nickchapa

Bey juoce I love your work so much best themes ever. Any chance of a black juice red? I know so many that would love reddddddd!!! Also I was wondering if you knew howto change the notification bar and lock screen text that usually says verizon wireless to something else?

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
what will it take to get the all the notification bar icons blue to match. i know you dont like the look but id like to try it out. ill donate more if ya could do that or give a write up on how to so i can give it a shot. but thanks for all the hard work and the killer theme. i try a lot and havent found anything close to this and appreciate all your hard work

Ill make you an all blue icon version right now, thanks for your support!

**Update - Didn't have a chance to test it but it should work 100% Check the first page for the download!

markied85

Reaction score
**Update - Didn't have a chance to test it but it should work 100% Check the first page for the download!

True Blue knocked out all my Accounts, freaked me out that my contacts were gone at first, but seems easy enough to add everything back. Thanks!