Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Black Juice Ginger Red

attachment.php

Installation Instructions:

THIS THEME IS FOR FOCUSED 1.9.7 & LIBERTY 1.0 As always, be sure to do a full backup before installing. If you encounter any errors clear cache. Install via Bootstrap Recovery, Choose Install zip from SD, browse for file named ***.zip, Install. Reboot and enjoy! This also includes the Red GB keyboard (smaller keys then stock) It will replace the stock android keyboard (not the gingerbread keyboard) included with Liberty. If you want to use it, long press and select input method, choose android keyboard.

Download Instructions:

I have also included all of my "Extras" from previous themes in a .zip for easy downloading. Included: LPP Dock Images, Home screen Icon's, Both wallpapers, and the stock GB (or is it themed MT?) keyboard that is bundled with Focused 1.9.5. NOTE - THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE.ZIP! Its just a zip file with stuff inside, open it with winzip/winrar/7zip.

Download new.extras.zip

Download HERE

[ Like my work? Donate! ]

[ Need Me? Twitter! ]

Thanks Everyone! Enjoy! :icon_ banana:

Attachments

• default_wallpaper.jpg
    default_wallpaper.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 50,795
  • small.bat.rnd.red..png
    small.bat.rnd.red..png
    87.9 KB · Views: 24,949

Brennan_Huber

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Love it!!! The only thing I was hoping for was a black and red keyboard, like the other juices. But other than that its great.

N

Nickchapa

Dunno if its just my phone but I get a force close when trying to change ringtone and notification tone.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

N

Nickchapa

Oh and ya dialer is blue. Themed browserand txt messeging icon maybe?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

v Dr0psh0tz x

Reaction score
nevermind...i can be a total noob sometimes, wiped cache and reinstalled, all is fine now. That's what happens after a 14 hour night at work i guess :)

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score
Just dl'ed....reporting back in a few.

DX~rubiX Focused 1.9.7~BJ Ginger~1.45GHz SULV via DF app

EDIT: Great work as always! I would like to see Swype themed too though. BTW the key presses are still blue on Swype. I still sent you a some Pay Pal love bro.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Just dl'ed....reporting back in a few.

DX~rubiX Focused 1.9.7~BJ Ginger~1.45GHz SULV via DF app

EDIT: Great work as always! I would like to see Swype themed too though. BTW the key presses are still blue on Swype. I still sent you a some Pay Pal love bro.

I appreciate it! Fixing the few blue issues here an there. Trying to find a nice Red themed keyboard, if anyone has one lmk!