[THEME] Black Juice Ginger Theme's for rubiX Focused 1.9.7

Xerrus

Reaction score
Love the themes as always. Keep up the excellent work. Going to hit up your PayPal right now!

AsosaYoung

Reaction score
So will this work on RubiX focused 2.0.1 rom

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

mikey4226

Reaction score

I was referred here from this thread, so I'm assuming it works for 2.0.1.

This is a stupid question, but after I extract the extras.zip on my computer, where should I put the files on my sdcard so they get recognized by the system when I want to change the icons and dockbar?

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

I was referred here from this thread, so I'm assuming it works for 2.0.1.

This is a stupid question, but after I extract the extras.zip on my computer, where should I put the files on my sdcard so they get recognized by the system when I want to change the icons and dockbar?

anywhere you want. just dump them into a folder on the sdcard named juiced or something and browse to that folder when you go to use the icons/docks.

Thanks for the support as always everyone, greatly appreciate it. I have been extremely busy lately and haven't had time to work on themes, not to mention my new (HA) X is a pos. Thats what I get for going the Craig's list route lol. Anyways, In a few weeks I'll put out some updates but for now the themes are fully compatible with 2.0.1 so enjoy!

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score
Yo Juicemane...I'm running BJG Red on rubiX Focused 2.0.1 right now. No problems at all. I think I read somewhere on here that the 1.9.7 themes work for rubiX Focused 2.0 & 2.0.1.

That may give you a lil relax time as far as updating you themes.

EDIT: ROTF!....NVM, I just reread your statement :wacko:

SeanRinVA

Reaction score
Hey Juicemain - I've been having a hell of a time flashing True Blue - if I try from Rom Manager, nothing happens. If I go from bootstrap recovery, it says successful, but I reboot to a hang boot, after battery pull, back to normal, but the theme isn't applied. Should I reflash Rubix w/o a wipe, then flash the theme?

Sent from my DROIDX

ngsm13

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why some of my icons aren't themed correctly.

I flashed Red, didn't like it too much. So I flashed blue, but some of my icons remained red for example my browser, dial, slider. (all stock)

So, I thought it was a problem with my room. I did a complete data/cache wipe, flashed ROM, flashed Black Juice Blue, and I still have green icons. (browser, dial, slider, among other things).

Not sure what the problem is.

usne8

Reaction score
Try clearing cache. If that doesn't work your idea probably will. I had the same issue. No problem now.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

nybadboy11

Reaction score
rubix or liberty

What does everyone think is the better rom rubix or liberty ? Ive been looking at the themes rubix has and they look great but as for speed which is better? I know its a matter of opinion but does anyone know:icon_eek:

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
What does everyone think is the better rom rubix or liberty ? Ive been looking at the themes rubix has and they look great but as for speed which is better? I know its a matter of opinion but does anyone know:icon_eek:

Liberty has the toolbox which is nice, but Focused has better battery life for me.
Cant go wrong with either one, and best of all, I theme for both of them ;)