[Theme] Ginger Juiced V3 for rubiX Focused 1.9.0

brockeverly

Reaction score
Ran fine on mine as well, the issues have got to be user error. I really like the keyboard, but I prefer the previous theme I was on (also yours, black juice green). Any chance you would load the keyboard by itself for download? :)

Last edited:

Fil

Reaction score
I just installed this on top of rubix 1.9.0 system .340. Works great but I still have black juice 4 keyboard. From screen shot looks like it has new keyboard or is that a separate install? And I did clear cache prior to install.

EDIT: Nevetmind forgot to switch input type o_O all is good. Theme rox

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
This is the same release as the last beta I sent out, so to my testers no need to update.

Merry Christmas!

avt123

Reaction score
Yep rubix 1.9, system version 2.3.340. I will clear cache and try to reinstall. Is there any reason it would not install correctly if I have the black bar mod already installed? That is the only thing I could have done wrong.

Edit: reflashed rubix 1.9.0 (so there is no theme on top of rom) then flashed ginger juiced and I am still getting same results.

Fyi.. Not bashing....just reporting!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Sorry, don't know why this is happening to you. I've been running this theme for close to 2 weeks now without ANY problems.

Ivan88

Reaction score
I DLed the theme and it seems to work except for the extras.zip as well as the 3g icon and the signal strength icon. the 3g and signal are always grey and dont seem to change or indicate anything, which i'm guessing isnt right. Also when i try to run bootstrap recovery and run the extras.zip it freezes on installing.... Any suggestions?

bpm009

Reaction score
I've been using the black juice blue v4 theme and really like it except for the battery indicator disappearing every once in a while. I was wondering if the swype keyboard on this theme has the black predictive background like the normal keyboard in the ss. Your themes rock dancedroid btw keep up the great work

brkshr

Reaction score
Well since music mod isn't themed....and the theme does nothing with recovery....id highly doubt its the theme or rubix

Try clearing data as well as cache.

I was trying to avoid clearing data. I tried several times to install, but in the end I had to clear data to get this to work right. Oh well, that's what titanium backup is for. So it must have been something in my data that it didn't like.
Thanks!

Mortalys77

Reaction score
Umm so this never works for me... But how do I get the extras.zip to install? I always try to get it to work, but it just freezes and I have to pull the battery. I think I'm doing something wrong...

Trong

Reaction score
Umm so this never works for me... But how do I get the extras.zip to install? I always try to get it to work, but it just freezes and I have to pull the battery. I think I'm doing something wrong...
Extras.zip is literally just a zip file of all of his extras. To install them, you need to extract the zips that you want, from inside Extras.

brockeverly

Reaction score
Juicemane, please make the keyboard from this theme available for 1.9.5. That keyboard you used in this theme has by far been my favorite!

bpm009

Reaction score
I switched from black juice blue V4 to this and was wondering if the facebook and markets components are supposed to be the same as the black juice blue v4 version? They are still all blue and a lot of the blue theme stuff is still lingering? How do I get rid of it?