[THEME] Black.Juice.v5.themes

kapi187

Reaction score
dumb question... how do I get the TEXT icons to use as the dock as in the screenshots?

kapi187

Reaction score
NEvermind... google pointed me in the right direction... thanks!

kapi187

Reaction score
Hey All... I do have a question... when ever i plug in the USB plug into my phone it reboots... is this a bug? Never happened before... started happening after i installed this theme...or maybe it happened after i installed RubiX.. i just didn't notice... not sure.. anyone experience this before?

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Hey All... I do have a question... when ever i plug in the USB plug into my phone it reboots... is this a bug? Never happened before... started happening after i installed this theme...or maybe it happened after i installed RubiX.. i just didn't notice... not sure.. anyone experience this before?

Its a bug with the hardware. The phone automatically checks to see if it has been modified, causes fast reboots. It happens on stock phones also, wouldn't worry about it to much.

Inkarnit

Reaction score

Its a bug with the hardware. The phone automatically checks to see if it has been modified, causes fast reboots. It happens on stock phones also, wouldn't worry about it to much.

I understand that to be the explanation as well, but for some reason it's on some phones and not others. My phone, for example, has not had a single random reboot since updating to .340.

detox

Reaction score
Hey juicemane...ever thought of porting to liberty? Id love to see some blackjuice(blue) on my phone! ;)

detoXatappin on my X

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Hey juicemane...ever thought of porting to liberty? Id love to see some blackjuice(blue) on my phone! ;)

detoXatappin on my X

Make a backup and try it out, it might work. I know both Focused and Liberty are both based on Gummy so its possible.

teh_g

Reaction score
I will try it out Juice, only because I love you though...

Edit: I do wonder if it will break some of the toolbox functions, like the banner changer, etc. We will find out.

detox

Reaction score
Just think if everyone who downloaded blackjuice threw you a dollar...people are cheap these days. Even if it doesn't work, I'll throw a donation your way.

detoXatappin on my X

teh_g

Reaction score

Edit: I do wonder if it will break some of the toolbox functions, like the banner changer, etc. We will find out.

Installing Black.Juice.Ginger.Blue over Liberty causes bootloops. Now to restore my backup...

detox

Reaction score

Installing Black.Juice.Ginger.Blue over Liberty causes bootloops. Now to restore my backup...

Thanks for the update. Just got it downloaded. Guess I wont be installing.

detoXatappin on my X

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

detoXatappin on my X

I might give the Liberty Rom a shot this weekend, if all goes well while im testing ill port a theme for you guys, which one do you want?

teh_g

Reaction score
I just learned the Liberty is based on the gummyJar 2.5 while rubiX is based on 2.1. That would be why it bootlooped :)

My vote is for Blue Ginger.

detox

Reaction score

detoXatappin on my X

I might give the Liberty Rom a shot this weekend, if all goes well while im testing ill port a theme for you guys, which one do you want?

I've always been a fan of blue but whatever you choose is fine with me

detoXatappin on my X

teh_g

Reaction score
I would be really happy if you ported something to Liberty. I absolutely love the ROM, it has the performance and battery of rubiX, and the toolbox is amazing.

If you need someone to test for you, I think you have my email address.