Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I would be really happy if you ported something to Liberty. I absolutely love the ROM, it has the performance and battery of rubiX, and the toolbox is amazing.

If you need someone to test for you, I think you have my email address.

Port is almost finished, just need to test a few more things. I'm going to port over one version of blue and one green. Probably Ginger blue/green with round battery icons I think. Ill make a post in the liberty section when they're done :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

teh_g

Reaction score
I would be really happy if you ported something to Liberty. I absolutely love the ROM, it has the performance and battery of rubiX, and the toolbox is amazing.

Port is almost finished, just need to test a few more things. I'm going to port over one version of blue and one green. Probably Ginger blue/green with round battery icons I think. Ill make a post in the liberty section when they're done :)

I can't wait!

detox

Reaction score

Nice. Thanks juicemane

detoXatappin on my X

Red_07

Reaction score
I tried out a different ROM this morning. I didn't like it and went back to Rubix. I re-installed black juice blue. All seemed fine except the homescreen dock icons and a few others are not blue like they were before. Any ideas?

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Juicemane teased me with the port to Liberty :(

No I didn't ;)

Uploading now, Had a really busy weekend, was out of town for the 3 day. Check the liberty section for the thread!

:icon_ banana:

N

Nickchapa

just curious are you people illiterate? it says in bold underlined italics that its for rubix 1.9.5 only!!!

detox

Reaction score
just curious are you people illiterate? it says in bold underlined italics that its for rubix 1.9.5 only!!!

Who are you talking to? If you would take the time and read you would see this was for a port to liberty

sent from the 724

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Who are you talking to? If you would take the time and read you would see this was for a port to liberty

sent from the 724

I asked him to try it out on Liberty, hence the reason it bootlooped. Thanks for trying to clear up what you thought was riftraft in my thread, but it was me who asked him to test it. No harm no foul.

Last edited:

teh_g

Reaction score
I asked him to try it out on Liberty, hence the reason it bootlooped. Thanks for trying to clear up what you thought was riftraft in my thread, but it was me who asked him to test it. No harm no foul.

I love when I bootloop for science.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

I love when I bootloop for science.

Me too lol! Thanks for being a Guinea Pig!

alosenster

Reaction score
I have a small suggestion for your revisions when the next version of Rubix comes out. I'm running blue ginger with the rounded battery icons. The icons on the normal version of blue grey out as the battery dissipates. On blue ginger, you put a blue outline around the empty indicators. With it being so small, it's hard to tell which parts are full and which are empty. Can you go back to just greying out the empty ones?

Thanks for all your work!

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I have a small suggestion for your revisions when the next version of Rubix comes out. I'm running blue ginger with the rounded battery icons. The icons on the normal version of blue grey out as the battery dissipates. On blue ginger, you put a blue outline around the empty indicators. With it being so small, it's hard to tell which parts are full and which are empty. Can you go back to just greying out the empty ones?

Thanks for all your work!

I suppose I could do that!