[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass X for Droid X !!!

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I used this theme to deodex my phone AFTER installing tranquility (it was bootlooping) and so far everything looks good.

I have one icon at the top that I cant seem to figure out what it belongs to. It is the blue "refresh" symbol near the wifi connection. Looking through the screenshots I didnt see it appear anywhere else.

can someone tell me what this is?

its the "sync" symbol for media sync. anytime something is transferred to and from your phone it shows that.

FYI, Media Sync Icon should show up left-aligned on the Status Bar (as far left as it can given any other previous notification icons), Google Sync shows up right-aligned( same thing but to the right) as seen in screen caps posted.

antz2xplicit

Reaction score
I used this theme to deodex my phone AFTER installing tranquility (it was bootlooping) and so far everything looks good.

I have one icon at the top that I cant seem to figure out what it belongs to. It is the blue "refresh" symbol near the wifi connection. Looking through the screenshots I didnt see it appear anywhere else.

can someone tell me what this is?

its the "sync" symbol for media sync. anytime something is transferred to and from your phone it shows that.

FYI, Media Sync Icon should show up left-aligned on the Status Bar (as far left as it can given any other previous notification icons), Google Sync shows up right-aligned( same thing but to the right) as seen in screen caps posted.

oooo good to know :hail:

B.Wallace85

Reaction score
Quick question: After applying each theme & patch, do we have to keep the .zip files on the SD card? (Ex: 928DroidBlackGlassX-DroidX-OTA2315-DeOdexEERR-THEME, 928DroidBlackGlassX-DX-BlurCamera-HotFix, 928DroidBlackGlassX-DX-Swype-Patch, 928DroidBlackGlassX-Maps-451-Patch, etc.)

B.Wallace85

Reaction score
Quick question: After applying each theme & patch, do we have to keep the .zip files on the SD card? (Ex: 928DroidBlackGlassX-DroidX-OTA2315-DeOdexEERR-THEME, 928DroidBlackGlassX-DX-BlurCamera-HotFix, 928DroidBlackGlassX-DX-Swype-Patch, 928DroidBlackGlassX-Maps-451-Patch, etc.)

Nevermind... dancedroid

crankwlk95

Reaction score
I was just wondering which download I use im using rubix focused 0.3 rom thanks

kdkinc

Reaction score
I was just wondering which download I use im using rubix focused 0.3 rom thanks
I used the one for the DroidX because thats the phone I own.
:icon_eek::icon_eek:

Check out 920DROID main site for various phone related themes...

Last edited:

crankwlk95

Reaction score
Well yeah but there are several for the droid x. I have installed themes through rom manager but never this way.

DroiDTalenT

Reaction score
Just installed the black glass odexed on my dx. Absolutely love it, was very easy, works great, and open home still runs great! Only question is, is their any way I can tweek notification text to be white, or things like my weatherbug temp on the actual bar are black and not visible. Are their more versions of this theme... Like with red notification pull down, or red bar.... Or even green. If not oh well and thankx a million!

DroiDTalenT

Reaction score
I just want to be able to see my ongoing notifications better. When you long press on one it turns red and you can read it. Would be awesome if it just was just red all the time

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

DroiDTalenT

Reaction score
What's the deal with the packaged adw launcher? Is it needed for something?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

greasymuttonchops

Reaction score
Fonts

got a question- i installed the invertino theme and now the fonts seem to be stuck- i loaded your theme back and the fonts were the same- have any idea what i can do to fix this? thanks

kdkinc

Reaction score
got a question- i installed the invertino theme and now the fonts seem to be stuck- i loaded your theme back and the fonts were the same- have any idea what i can do to fix this? thanks

My first thought was to clear your cache..via recovery . SEE what others suggest.
:icon_eek::icon_eek: