[Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for Froyo - Update.zip - MetaMorph - Back to Stock

camaro1173

Reaction score
Dave
Twitter looks Great now I have got to learn to use it :)
can't wait for the full update.

On a side note I am not sure if you know this or not but when you click on a contacts picture, there latest comment on face book and I think Twitter as well shows up but you can not reed it any fix. I have added a screen shot to help with what I am talking about. I ave circled in red what I am talking about.
This my not be that big of a deal for some people but it is all about the little things.

Moto Droid, FRG22, Black glass X theme, Chevey ulV1.2ghzdancedroid

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
More versions of TwitterDOES now available, Droid 2 animations (cool) and DroidForums.net version with D2....more coming soon

New Thread for TwitterDoes:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...tterdoes-droid-1-x-2-eye-animations-more.html

13441d1281833360-themed-app-928droid-black-glass-black-edition-twitterdoes-droid-x-2-df-animations-twitter-does-theme.png
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...tion-twitterdoes-droid-x-2-df-animations.html

Last edited:
OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Dave

On a side note I am not sure if you know this or not but when you click on a contacts picture, there latest comment on face book and I think Twitter as well shows up but you can not reed it any fix. I have added a screen shot to help with what I am talking about. I ave circled in red what I am talking about.
This my not be that big of a deal for some people but it is all about the little things.

Will take a look at that....the downside is I lose the Black Glass for the QuickContacts pop-up...:-( Tough call.

camaro1173

Reaction score
Dave

Will take a look at that....the downside is I lose the Black Glass for the QuickContacts pop-up...:-( Tough call.

I see that would be a bummer I really like the look of the Black Glass I wonder if there is a way to change the text color?
I would have to say if it comes down to loosing the Black Glass look then I would have to say leave it alone the theme looks to good.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Dave

I see that would be a bummer I really like the look of the Black Glass I wonder if there is a way to change the text color?
I would have to say if it comes down to loosing the Black Glass look then I would have to say leave it alone the theme looks to good.

That can be done...BUT doing it on al the different frameworks of all the Various Custom ROMs could be problematic due to the customs things some of them do to the framework. then there are the changes the make with every update. Don't think it is gonna be worth the headaches, at least for me...of course if I do it for just the "Stock" Froyo ROMs, then the "others" get confused etc, etc.

For now if it bothers you that much take a look at this Thread, it has all the info you need to have to change yours however you want it.. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/64994-theming-guide-changing-system-text-settings.html

camaro1173

Reaction score

That can be done...BUT doing it on al the different frameworks of all the Various Custom ROMs could be problematic due to the customs things some of them do to the framework. then there are the changes the make with every update. Don't think it is gonna be worth the headaches, at least for me...of course if I do it for just the "Stock" Froyo ROMs, then the "others" get confused etc, etc.

For now if it bothers you that much take a look at this Thread, it has all the info you need to have to change yours however you want it.. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/64994-theming-guide-changing-system-text-settings.html

Ya I thought that it would be a big headache. I thank you for the link that you have given to me I will be looking into it. I have been trying to lean how to do this but I just don't think I have the right knowledge for this. If it had to do with old cars then I would be all right. On a side note do you have a 928? I am guessing that you have at least one.

Thanks for getting back to me. I find that people here get back to more people in general then when you leave a massage with some one at a company, they don't seam to care about you or your question at all. I really appreciate all you do and the time it takes to to it well.

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Dave that text might be part of the contacts.apk and thus wouldn't have to be changed from rom to rom. They all can use the same app. Are you use the Wycontacts or standard. I would be interested in looking into it for you guys.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Dave that text might be part of the contacts.apk and thus wouldn't have to be changed from rom to rom. They all can use the same app. Are you use the Wycontacts or standard. I would be interested in looking into it for you guys.

That would be great...but currently there are 3-4 different Contacts apks being used between all the ROMs... some are using new Froyo version, some are using older 2.1 versions, and some are using 2 different versions of Wycontacts. Plus it is possible that code could be in the Twiiter/Facebook apps themselves...and we both know how often those update lately :-(

If I had my preference of asking for some fo yoor precious time, I would prefer you nail Inverted Gmail 2.2.1 first :)
Pwetty Pwease :)

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am stumped on Gmail, can't get the text to change to white.