The Ultimate Droid 3.0.1 - Multiple Phones

Mamba94

Reaction score
It may be something that I am doing wrong but the block ads script doesn't seem to be working for me. I am still getting ads in a lot of apps after running the block ads script. Am I missing something? Thanks for any help.

Rodeojones

Reaction score
It may be something that I am doing wrong but the block ads script doesn't seem to be working for me. I am still getting ads in a lot of apps after running the block ads script. Am I missing something? Thanks for any help.

I haven't ever gotten any GB ROM to successfully block ads. I just downloaded AdFree in the market and it worked fine. No more ads for me.

chewy74

Reaction score
Additional problems found...

UD Settings
-battery percentage not working
-block ads script not working
-getting lots of LP redraws and yes, i have it locked in memory in UD settings and the echo ro.HOME_APP_ADJ=1 >> /data/local.prop

also, did the option to unlock lockscreen with menu button get taken out? i loved that feature

My issues so far is the ROM isn't playing well with a lot of my commonly used apps. So far the following apps are having problems
Handcent is not giving and pop up, status bar, or led new message notification. And yes, I checked the settings and they are all set correctly

Screebl will spontaneously shut down
Tasker will sponstaneously shut down
Temp monitor will spontaneously shut down

So is there an auto task killer built into gingerbread roms because I had this issue with liquid gb also and the rc version. so are these apps being killed or committing suicide...since so many apps are doing this I'm more inclined to believe its a rom thing. Anyone experiencing random app shutdowns?

Another thing to note is the same apps shutting itself down will sometimes starts itself back up...so not sure if its a memory management issue with gb

markwebb

Reaction score
Additional problems found...

UD Settings
-battery percentage not working
-block ads script not working
-getting lots of LP redraws and yes, i have it locked in memory in UD settings and the echo ro.HOME_APP_ADJ=1 >> /data/local.prop

Same exact issues with me

Mamba94

Reaction score

I haven't ever gotten any GB ROM to successfully block ads. I just downloaded AdFree in the market and it worked fine. No more ads for me.

Thanks I'll give that a try!

mikedav1

Reaction score
I guess I am one of the fortunate. I am using Chevy's MV1.1 and it is smooth as ever. Batt life is great. I guess my phone likes medium voltage. On LP, redraws are not aprob. I get the funky vibrate hitting the cam button. It seems like it cycling because when I let go, it takes a sec for the cam to come one and then it settles and works fine.
Ads not blocked, no biggie, ADFree.
The rest of my apps are working, no FC as yet. This is after about 30 hours of running.
I wiped in partitiin menu and let the apps install from market and then using TB, just restored data to some apps that needed it.
Best GB rom for me, I have tried the rest.

ACC131

Reaction score
Hey, not sure if this has been addressed yet, I didn't read the whole thread but is anyone else have issues with homescreen widgets not refreshing on their own? namely setcpu and d-clock widget. Other than that this is the dream GB rom i've been waiting for. Runs smooth, no refreshes, and i installed the fly in and flip animations without a hitch. Thanks UD!

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey, not sure if this has been addressed yet, I didn't read the whole thread but is anyone else have issues with homescreen widgets not refreshing on their own? namely setcpu and d-clock widget. Other than that this is the dream GB rom i've been waiting for. Runs smooth, no refreshes, and i installed the fly in and flip animations without a hitch. Thanks UD!

My widgets refresh fine, haven't had that issue. Where did you get the animations?

Sent from my Droid

tdawg2008

Reaction score
Only issue for me seems to be beautiful Widgets. It doesn't seem to want to update.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

ACC131

Reaction score

My widgets refresh fine, haven't had that issue. Where did you get the animations?

Sent from my Droid

Download the attached .zip file I created for the flyin & flip mix animation, or click the link below for the basic stuff. Use Zipthemer to install.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-d1-miui/106082-release-transitions-all-roms-via-metamorph.html

Last edited:

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score

Sent from my Droid

Download the attached .zip file I created for the flyin & flip mix animation, or click the link below for the basic stuff. Use Zipthemer to install.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-d1-miui/106082-release-transitions-all-roms-via-metamorph.html

Thanks for this, I've never used zipthemer so not sure how it's done? I went into zipthemer and it appeared to create an update.zip but it doesn't work if i try to apply it in recovery? Am i doing that right?

ACC131

Reaction score

Sent from my Droid

Thanks for this, I've never used zipthemer so not sure how it's done? I went into zipthemer and it appeared to create an update.zip but it doesn't work if i try to apply it in recovery? Am i doing that right?

Yes. On the root of your sd card a new file should appear "theme-update.zip" or you can rename it to anything you want by pressing *output and you would install the new file through rom manager or whatever recovery you're using.

droid_guru

Reaction score
clear/Wiped a few more times, re-installed my apps, had to go into account settings for gmail to tell it to sync data but email notifications work.

All is working, and im running the slayher_7x1200SV_v1.4 kernel.

Very fast, very smooth, all my LED notifications work as well. I'm also running launcher pro (paid edition) very nice rom guys!