The Ultimate Droid 3.3.0 - Multiple Phones and Tablets - Link Added

jjpk01

Reaction score
3.3.1 for Droid Inc?

Anyone have this file that they can share? Just rooted the phone and ready to install UD when I found out the site was down.

Adrozz07

Reaction score
Whats the word on getting some UD love on the T-bolt? AOSP is solid at this point.

IEC

Reaction score
im having issues with loosing data (i.e. facebook, browser, weatherbug none of it works) after making/receiving phone calls... anyone else see this or know whats wrong? data does not come back untill phone is reboot'd

UD 3.3.1

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
im having issues with loosing data (i.e. facebook, browser, weatherbug none of it works) after making/receiving phone calls... anyone else see this or know whats wrong? data does not come back untill phone is reboot'd

UD 3.3.1

I believe the last UD came out some time in April. At that time I am not sure they had all the data issues sorted out yet. I know this build included one of the earlier fixes but there were more after it. It may just be that its a bit outdated when compared to some of the roms that have continued to develop and contain all the data fixes.

Sorry I dont have a better answer or fix for you.

anuraj1

Reaction score

UD 3.3.1

I believe the last UD came out some time in April. At that time I am not sure they had all the data issues sorted out yet. I know this build included one of the earlier fixes but there were more after it. It may just be that its a bit outdated when compared to some of the roms that have continued to develop and contain all the data fixes.

Sorry I dont have a better answer or fix for you.

Back when I used this ROM, turning airplane mode on and off would bring back data after calls. I recommend you switch to Cyanogen or another GB ROM, all the data stuff has been worked out.

IEC

Reaction score
ive tried cyanogen and a lot of other roms... UD is about the only one that will run all the apps i have... dont know why but i have a lot of issues with apps and other roms...
on a side note... did a fresh install of UD 3.3.1 and so far it seems to be working *fingers crossed*

Stalli0nDuck

Reaction score
I've clicked the link, but it never opens up. Can someone tell me how to download this? Also, I'm still kind of new to all of this, so why do you have to flash, and how do you do it?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I've clicked the link, but it never opens up. Can someone tell me how to download this? Also, I'm still kind of new to all of this, so why do you have to flash, and how do you do it?

Ultimate droid is actually not developing anymore and hasnt really been heard from in months. The website is down and as a result none of the downloads will work.

Stalli0nDuck

Reaction score

Ultimate droid is actually not developing anymore and hasnt really been heard from in months. The website is down and as a result none of the downloads will work.

oh really? well ok then. Can you please tell me about the flashing too??

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I am not sure what you mean why do you have to flash. Flashing a rom means you are changing the software on your phone, normally to a custom rom built by a developer.

The best thing to do after rooting is read some of the guides that can be found in the sections to which I am providing the links for you. If you go in there and read a bit I am sure you can find everything you need. If you still need more help there are always people willing to help out, myself included, so never be afraid to ask.

Hacking Help - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

Rescue Squad Guides - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Im a tad confused. I used to have UD but switched to cyanogen after a lapse in dev for Ud...now im on SS. Im a tad curious to know about Blackdroid and what happened but im even more confused to find this "http://www.blackdroid.net/forum/" ... ? Unlrelated? Does anybody have any info on the person or at least if their will be a future in development? Its really like AdamZ all over again.

anuraj1

Reaction score
Im a tad confused. I used to have UD but switched to cyanogen after a lapse in dev for Ud...now im on SS. Im a tad curious to know about Blackdroid and what happened but im even more confused to find this "http://www.blackdroid.net/forum/" ... ? Unlrelated? Does anybody have any info on the person or at least if their will be a future in development? Its really like AdamZ all over again.

I think blackdroid.net is an Android black market. Nothing to do with the dev called Blackdroid.

You could join his IRC chat in #blackdroidmod

There are people there that are closer to him and might be able to help shed some light.