The Ultimate Droid 3.0.0 Beta - 7 Phones - Nexus S Updated 1/10/11

gotbst05

Reaction score
enjoying the beta, but is there any alternate to the eyesore of a notification bar? the 3G symbol, data signal and battery icon are ugly in my opinion. i like the one that's advertising the beta on the ultimate droid website.

syikho

Reaction score
If you are using an after market clock app then you can change that setting.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

microsnook

Reaction score
Possible to take just the "power display off" tv shut down type animation and put it into another rom?

PearlMikeJam

Reaction score
I finally took the plunge. I have a couple issues I have not seen mentioned. First, my mp3 ringtones are really soft. They are probably half the volume they were on UD 2.5. I have checked the ringtone volumes and they are all at the same level. Anyone else experiencing this?

The other is that ads are not blocked. I know I can download an app for this, but can this be done with out AdBlock or one of the other apps?

emdmao

Reaction score
power off/on animation

I lost the animations when powering down and on..I had them when first flashed but about an hour later (didn't mess with any settings) it went away. I found the options to toggle them on and off in the settings but they were still checked as on. So I toggle off and on and did a reboot, still nothing. Any ideas?? I really liked the animation

Last edited:

emdmao

Reaction score
ahhhh thanks man. I didn't even think about that. Hmm...now I have to decide between the animations or faster animations. Damn :icon_eek:

illmatic636

Reaction score
hahahaha...... I think it will be in Beta until the final is released.