The Ultimate Droid 3.0.1 - Multiple Phones

necronomican

Reaction score
UD download links for UD 2.5 and 3.0.1 are both down if I understand correctly they were both updated on the 18th of febuary and both links broke and there wasn't any backups made of the newest updates.. correct me if I'm wrong but that's what I'm getting from looking at his site.

FastKatt

Reaction score
Quoted from the shout box:
♦Sky1819 : (02 March 2011 - 06:19 PM) If your having a problem downloading the ud roms, when it says file not found, change the web address from ultimatedroid.com//forum...... to udrom.com/forum.......

necronomican

Reaction score
Yea I used both ways proir to you posting that and have just tried it again and there still is a 404 download link broken or missing. Any news other then that I don't know.

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
I also am having problems not getting texts... one thing I noticed is that a lot of the time apps are auto-killed. Example when browsing I see the widgetlocker notification icon disappear meaning it was killed and even while using facebook/twitter apps they were killed and had to reload the app all over again. I think this is a gingerbread problem

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Brent Bro

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I put ultimate droid 3.0.1 on my motorola droid 1. I love it!! However, my data keeps turning off. Sometimes my wifi shuts off as well. I have wiped it clean and reinstalled a few times, but still have problems. Anyone have any ideas?

thanks,

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Any one know what font is used in UD?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I can't get any font or boot animations to install. Can anybody help?

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
where can i go to find the keyboard itself as a download? any ideas? i reeeally like the htc keyboard but i'm thinking of switching roms a few times you know keep it a fresh experience lol

The keyboard in UD? just pull the apk out of the ROM zip.

yeoj1323

Reaction score
considering this can work with the droid 2 will this work with the droid 2 global edition?

Cor3yS

Reaction score
Y is the download link messed up

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

GigaSlackr

Reaction score
I had to revert back to UltimateDroid 2.5. I was having a lot of problems with 3.0.1. My phone wasnt ringing, it wasnt even showing that I was receiving a call. The only way I could find out I even missed a call was by checking my missed call log. It stopped ringing for text messages also. I am not sure what caused all of this, but please fix it. I really liked 3.0.1 (or at least the parts that worked) and I really want to reinstall it, but I will not do so until it is more stable. This could have been a problem with just my phone, but I tried reinstalling several times, wiping data and cache, mounting system, as well as every other thing I could think of and nothing worked.

ujhony03

Reaction score
I had to revert back to UltimateDroid 2.5. I was having a lot of problems with 3.0.1. My phone wasnt ringing, it wasnt even showing that I was receiving a call. The only way I could find out I even missed a call was by checking my missed call log. It stopped ringing for text messages also. I am not sure what caused all of this, but please fix it. I really liked 3.0.1 (or at least the parts that worked) and I really want to reinstall it, but I will not do so until it is more stable. This could have been a problem with just my phone, but I tried reinstalling several times, wiping data and cache, mounting system, as well as every other thing I could think of and nothing worked.

I am having the same exact issues on my D1. I am currently starting to reload my UD2.5, since not getting notified when a SMS arrives as well as an email is getting pretty frustrating.

Besides those issues, the rest of the ROM is amazing. I can't wait for them to fix those issues and i will jump right back to it. Keep up the great work!