★☆★ The Official "I got my Galaxy Nexus" Thread ★☆★

Riley

Reaction score
Just got it, back in my office charging and getting used to the new UI........very Epic so far, and bonus for today is we have 4 G in my area now it was turned on a few days ago, but not announced!!!!! dancedroid

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hell yeah. Got mine.. friggen awesome too. Camera is not fantastic but it'll do. Don't use it too much anyway. Ics is saweeeet.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

dustinslee

Reaction score
Got mine wish I could sync fb contacts

n8sco

Reaction score
Got to best buy at 8:30. At 9 I was the first in the store. I was home by 9:20. I am in love. It's not regular love either. It's freaky object fetish love. I've been playing with it nonstop for almost 2 hours and it's at 60 percent battery with only the stock charge. I don't even have words for this phone. Congrats to all my fellow GNEX owners.

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Hell yeah. Got mine.. friggen awesome too. Camera is not fantastic but it'll do. Don't use it too much anyway. Ics is saweeeet.

I must be the only one floored by the camera. Every picture I took looked fantastic so far. You need to let it focus, it's not instant.

MdicnMan

Reaction score
Got to best buy at 8:30. At 9 I was the first in the store. I was home by 9:20. I am in love. It's not regular love either. It's freaky object fetish love. I've been playing with it nonstop for almost 2 hours and it's at 60 percent battery with only the stock charge. I don't even have words for this phone. Congrats to all my fellow GNEX owners.

Anxious to hear from more people about battery life. What % was yours at when you started?

mjh68

Reaction score
A few days ago, my wife was showing me the 2 dumb phones she purchased for our kids for xmas and she asked what phone I was getting next . I told her , I wasn't sure because my upgrade wasn't until march . Well, she let it slip my upgrade was actually up now and not to run out and get a phone because she wanted to get me one for Xmas. I was looking around and had decided on the Rezound since the Nexus was delayed.. so imagine my happiness when it was released today ! I am definately getting a Gnex asap !!

dracos

Reaction score
And just received this message from my corporate phone orderer.....

This device has been ordered and will ship out today. We should have it here on Monday or Tuesday next week.

dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:D

dmisc

Reaction score
I am jealous. I think I will be exchanging my razr for the GN.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

MrKleen

Reaction score
My battery was only about half when I activated my phone. I am home charging now. When I first activated it was downloading all my apps and stuff and also downloaded the update right away. It asked to update the phone when I got out in my van.

I also took some sample pics and as long as you let it focus it is pretty good. If you just rapid fire of course things can be hit or miss. I've noticed I have to take new pics for my contacts so they are not fuzzy. If you use a new pic the contacts when they call look good.

There were 6 of us in line at the store which formed about 5 or 10 minutes before opening. Not one of us asked to look at the phone when we entered and we all just said we'll take it... :)

The new operating system does take a little bit to get used to since there are differences.

Love it so far and finally my heart rate is back to normal. Good luck to everyone about to get one!

P.S. One guy was there to return his "rental phone" lol

dracos

Reaction score
I am jealous. I think I will be exchanging my razr for the GN.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Thats what I'm doing as I just replaced my blackberry with a razr but with the hotspot issues and other slight annoyances I'm still within the window for vzw to exchange it for the GN.

dtdlurch

Reaction score
Got mine at 9am this morning, no problem! Only two others in line in front of me. They were going fast though!

As far as the phone goes....I am in love with it. It is awesome. At work now, so I will have to leave it at that.

Oh happy day!:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:dancedroiddancedroid