The Official DF Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

just4747

Reaction score
LMAO look at Verizon's Tweet. This still seems so hopeless and far off in all aspects....

@VZWnews
Verizon Wireless
Great to see the buzz on the #Nexus. Sign up here for alerts to be among the 1st to know when it will be available. bit.ly/soTTnR

patriot95

Reaction score
LMAO look at Verizon's Tweet. This still seems so hopeless and far off in all aspects....

@VZWnews
Verizon Wireless
Great to see the buzz on the #Nexus. Sign up here for alerts to be among the 1st to know when it will be available. bit.ly/soTTnR

That really [not sure what I can say here] me off. It's almost like they are rubbing it in our face now. I really wish TM or Sprint had good coverage here. Verizon is turning into a very "ugh" company. Much like my cable privider: constantly letting me down.

OP
Trusstopher

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There should be two threads: One for "discussion" of these rumors and then one for actual posts that contain some sort of new info or insight.

IMHO

You can bet once there is official word a new thread will be opened by whoever finds it first. There will probably be five of them opened.

I like the idea except we really don't get enough new info/insight to warrant its own thread. Additionally, it would have to be locked or it would just turn into another thread exactly like this. What will probably happen is when any new/exciting info hits the forum a thread will be created in the news section or over here or both and discussion will happen in those threads or it will be locked will a forwarding link to this thread for more discussion.

If y'all would like, I can start updating the top post of this thread with links/updates that get posted in here for those that just want to see updates and don't care about reading all of our banter.

OP
Trusstopher

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That really [not sure what I can say here] me off. It's almost like they are rubbing it in our face now. I really wish TM or Sprint had good coverage here. Verizon is turning into a very "ugh" company. Much like my cable privider: constantly letting me down.

Could go with "boils my blood" or "ticks me off" or ":cus: me off" :)

just4747

Reaction score
Yeah but no one looks at the file name. I'm getting so tired of waiting for this. I almost don't care anymore. Verizon is so stupid it's unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.