The Official DF Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardo_r21

Reaction score
i just realized this thread, in a few days, has gotten so many more posts than the rumor thread which has been around for a longer time. Why can't verizon just give an effin date!??

suliman

Reaction score
Not trying to stir the pot here but did anyone else see this tweet

VZWSupport VZW Support

If you have faith in yourself, you will accept changes easily. You won’t be afraid of who you might become. See you at 7am CST. Good night!

Sounds like they are address their customers implying a change to the gnex release.

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

b-jammin21

Reaction score

VZWSupport VZW Support

If you have faith in yourself, you will accept changes easily. You won’t be afraid of who you might become. See you at 7am CST. Good night!

"@VZW Support We challenge you to release the Galaxy Nexus. Please don't let us lose faith in you."

Hahaha

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sounds like they are address their customers implying a change to the gnex release.

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

I hope so...if they're just giving out advice, that'd be pretty dumb

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Probably when they have to be at work :p

But people are forgetting, the phone has a volume bug, therefore instead of releasing it and having everyone return it, they had to recall all the ones shipped, fix each one, then re-ship them out.

At this point who knows.

xandor

Reaction score
Probably when they have to be at work :p

But people are forgetting, the phone has a volume bug, therefore instead of releasing it and having everyone return it, they had to recall all the ones shipped, fix each one, then re-ship them out.

At this point who knows.

This was a software bug, google has a patch and shipments resumed. Besides, I don't think that the LTE version would be susceptible to that bug.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
This was a software bug, google has a patch and shipments resumed. Besides, I don't think that the LTE version would be susceptible to that bug.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Well than good, we may have something to look forward to 7 am Central Time.. but not holding breath.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I doubt that we will hear anything about the GN. 7am is when Verizon support opens. That's all.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Diab210

Reaction score
That vzw tweet is odd... it sounds like something I'd get from a fortune cookie not my wireless network carrier

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

thorton02

Reaction score

VZWSupport VZW Support

Knowing Verizon, this means that they'll take away our unlimited data plans and release the the GNex one day after previewing a quadcore demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.