The Official DF Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriot95

Reaction score
Happy to hear you're enjoying DF! Last thing people need is "nazi like" mods like XDA does. :cool-b:

We definitely do have a more laid back and friendly atmosphere here.

Yeah this place is awesome. Want to send me that HP Touchpad I see over there under your name? ;)

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I love hearing the people threatening to get the Iphone 4GS.

3.5 inch screen no 4g.

Is that really a threat?

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Yeah this place is awesome. Want to send me that HP Touchpad I see over there under your name? ;)

Hmm, maybe several months from now when I get sick of it. :D

doublea500

Reaction score
I love hearing the people threatening to get the Iphone 4GS.

3.5 inch screen no 4g.

Is that really a threat?

For me, 4g is not needed. I don't mind waiting a few seconds for pages to load and get better battery life from it. But I have the d1. I don't know the world behind it. Once I get 4g, id never go back to 3g thoiugh.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
For me, 4g is not needed. I don't mind waiting a few seconds for pages to load and get better battery life from it. But I have the d1. I don't know the world behind it. Once I get 4g, id never go back to 3g thoiugh.

Trust me once you get a 4.3 inch screen and have it for a week your Droid will look like it's too small to use.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has noticed but you can't turn around without seeing a RAZR ad lately.

Clearly they made a ton of them and that may be the reason they are delaying the Nexus.

patriot95

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has noticed but you can't turn around without seeing a RAZR ad lately.

Clearly they made a ton of them and that may be the reason they are delaying the Nexus.

It's Motorola. You don't remember all the Bionic Ads? Motorola pushes the crap out of their phones. I have a feeling the RAZR is selling very well for Verizon.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score

They are advertising this phone like its the new salt for potatoes. :) and yes, i just made that up. :biggrin:

ice456789

Reaction score
Happy to hear you're enjoying DF! Last thing people need is "nazi like" mods like XDA does. :cool-b:

We definitely do have a more laid back and friendly atmosphere here.
Isn't this the forum that banned Cyanogen though? :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.