★ The Official 2012 NFL Season Thread ★

johnnyb15613

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I believe that if SF would have spent two weeks coming up with a way to make the run game work, Balti wouldn't have stood a chance.
If your run game is affective, you can throw it 3 times on the Goal Line.
Everybody knew they were passing, including the D.
Kaper made a ton of tough throws and moved the ball on his own....add an 80-100 yd rushing game and he can make easy simple passes to extend drives...
Poor preperation IMHO
Image a play action pass that makes a LB bite down on that Goal line series....easy points.

And I almost forgot, what a damn embarrassment with the power going out....Roger G needs replaced, the league embarrassed itself quite a few times this year...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I believe that if SF would have spent two weeks coming up with a way to make the run game work, Balti wouldn't have stood a chance.
If your run game is affective, you can throw it 3 times on the Goal Line.
Everybody knew they were passing, including the D.
Kaper made a ton of tough throws and moved the ball on his own....add an 80-100 yd rushing game and he can make easy simple passes to extend drives...
Poor preperation IMHO
Imagine a play action pass that makes a LB bite down on that Goal line series....easy points.

And I almost forgot, what a damn embarrassment with the power going out....Roger G needs replaced, the league embarrassed itself quite a few times this year...

they put up 182 rush yards it's not like they abandoned it.. but I agree they should've gave a few runs a shot having 4 downs inside the 15... they were in the pistol with a play action with gore on 4th down and because of the pistol formation gore wasn't in the right spot to block the blitzer and made it a rushed off balanced throw .. holding on walker and crabtree didn't help

2 black outs.. San fran and the SUPERBOWL... sprinklers going off in Miami... seagulls all over the field.. can't remember such a messy season

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

johnnyb15613

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just saying that if the run is working the way it should, scoring points becomes easier!
In any event, I'm happy its over!
Looking forward to next year!
And we HAVE to hold a DroidForums Fantasy League next year, I think it would be a blast!!!

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just saying that if the run is working the way it should, scoring points becomes easier!
In any event, I'm happy its over!
Looking forward to next year!
And we HAVE to hold a DroidForums Fantasy League next year, I think it would be a blast!!!

ffb-df good idea

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
I wish the Ravens would have lost. My Saints would love to get a discounted Ed Reed.

johnnyb15613

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I hope the Steelers don't waste draft picks like they always do, and improve their secondary early.....I don't believe Troy has a lot left, and what he has isn't enough to carry the rest anymore...here's to hoping!