This thread has come a long way lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

lfylove

Reaction score
Oh and fyi I got dibbs on 2012 thread :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Ssilk

Reaction score
I'm sure if anyone could just watch what SF does they would do it. But SF's front 7 is elite. They rarely have to rush more than 4 to get pressure.

I don't feel confident with the Pat's D. Flacco was able to throw the ball pretty easily. And Flacco is not that good.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Agreed! But if they rush more than 4 they will be screwed too. I just don't see them being able to match up unless NY makes some bonehead mistakes (which happens in the big game) but they look so focused right now that im betting its fairly smooth sailing for Eli, Cruz, and the O line. Cruz will smoke those boys in the secondary all day the way he had been playing.

X2 superclocked beast

SILVER COUPE

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G6
Agreed! But if they rush more than 4 they will be screwed too. I just don't see them being able to match up unless NY makes some bonehead mistakes (which happens in the big game) but they look so focused right now that im betting its fairly smooth sailing for Eli, Cruz, and the O line. Cruz will smoke those boys in the secondary all day the way he had been playing.

X2 superclocked beast

dont jinx it. lol my buddys a patriot fan and i would love to rub it in that we beat them again. i mean what are firends for right? :biggrin: beleive me he would do the same if the patriots win. got my Eli Manning jersey last week, he has his brady jersey, so we're ready for a good game :icon_ lala:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I don't like either team, but my money is on the Pats. As an Eagles fan I can't stand to see either of these teams win, but my disliking for the Giants runs much deeper

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't like either team, but my money is on the Pats. As an Eagles fan I can't stand to see either of these teams win, but my disliking for the Giants runs much deeper

I'm (unfortunately) a jets fan, but being from NY I can't see myself rooting for a Boston team haha...so I have to begrudgingly say giants...

OP
OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I will be cheering for the Gia.........yeah right New England raised and will always cheer for my hometown teams.

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
I will be cheering for the Gia.........yeah right New England raised and will always cheer for my hometown teams.

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

you're such a nice guy otherwise...sucks that youre a patriots fan haha :D

OP
OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
you're such a nice guy otherwise...sucks that youre a patriots fan haha :D

yeah and I have kept my mouth shut about your avatar too although I immediately think hateful thoughts upon looking at it, haha jk

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
yeah and I have kept my mouth shut about your avatar too although I immediately think hateful thoughts upon looking at it, haha jk

Haha I bet. Tbh I almost don't wanna support the giants because giants fans let me have it all season. But I think there's something bred inside me that just straight up prevents me from picking the pats!

OP
OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Haha I bet. Tbh I almost don't wanna support the giants because giants fans let me have it all season. But I think there's something bred inside me that just straight up prevents me from picking the pats!

I won't lie it was awesome to see the Jets completely implode but I actually feel bad for Jets fans for suffering the same type of clubhouse crap the Red Sox went through. I think Rex Ryan needs to keep his mouth shut though. As a head coach he is ridiculously childish when he doesn't need to be, he is a good coach otherwise.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
I won't lie it was awesome to see the Jets completely implode but I actually feel bad for Jets fans for suffering the same type of clubhouse crap the Red Sox went through. I think Rex Ryan needs to keep his mouth shut though. As a head coach he is ridiculously childish when he doesn't need to be, he is a good coach otherwise.

agreed...ryan is an idiot. if he shuts up maybe we'll get somewhere haha

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
agreed...ryan is an idiot. if he shuts up maybe we'll get somewhere haha
And a new QB.

The implosion of Jets sure was fun to see. The season my Eagles had was laughable, stupid Vince Young dubbing us the "Dream Team".

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
And a new QB.

The implosion of Jets sure was fun to see. The season my Eagles had was laughable, stupid Vince Young dubbing us the "Dream Team".

yeah pretty bad season. the only plus was that jets fans are loyal to a fault, so made a killing selling tickets. I'm holding out for peyton in 2012 haha

SILVER COUPE

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G6
And a new QB.

i think thats what did them in, they started buying into it before they even played a game. As a Giants fan i was delighted to see it happen because one of my co-workers also bought into it, everything was about the eagles until they started losing then he quiet down. the most satisfying thing about the Giants being in the SuperBowl is that all preseason everyone was on the eagles band wagon predicting them to be front runners, then you have the usual dallas talk, the div will be a fight between them two. i only read one article where someone actually stated not to discount the Giants. and look how it all played out. GO GIANTS!!:icon_ banana: