**The Official 2011 NFL Season Thread**

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
As if the Kicker position isn't lonely enough, that locker room is going to shun him. Poor Cundiff

Suggs was on the sideline like "you can't be serious" haha...skip bayliss must feel good

OP
OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
ugly win but a win is a win. Ravens played a great game though.

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

meishkov

Reaction score
All I know is if that were the lions Hanson would've nailed that sucker and we'd be watching OT right now. Aaron Berry, sigh

Sent from my OG using DroidForums

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
Another nail bitter. I only seen the last 2min but it was a great 2 min to watch.
Now its time to watch the 9ers kick some giant azz.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

josh.zechman

Reaction score
Ray Lewis and Ed Reed may just kill a kicker tonight. Don't blame the kicker.

Sent from my TEBOWING BIONIC using DroidForums

JRParsons

Reaction score
A person I was watching the game with pointed out that Baltimore had a time out but still rushed the field goal team onto the field and snapped it with 1 second left on the play clock. They were rushing when they didn't have to. Id take a litle blame off of the kicker and throw some at the coaching staff. (Still should have made the kick)

Full disclosure, I'm a 30 year patriot fan.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using DroidForums

jdroid80

Reaction score
A person I was watching the game with pointed out that Baltimore had a time out but still rushed the field goal team onto the field and snapped it with 1 second left on the play clock. They were rushing when they didn't have to. Id take a litle blame off of the kicker and throw some at the coaching staff. (Still should have made the kick)

Full disclosure, I'm a 30 year patriot fan.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using DroidForums

I saw that too. The kicker should have called it though. He was running on the field with 10 seconds on clock.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
Bad coaching in a high pressure game situation. Poor kicker, enter ravens talking shiz about other ravens headlines.

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wasn't just the kicker. What about Flacco not running the ball one damn yard for a first instead of throwing it into coverage with no possibility of a reception? What about the receiver who dropped the ball in the end zone when it was already in his hands? The offense did everything right to lose the game on multiple occasions. Just sucks after the defense managed to get three turnovers on Brady.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Congrats Giants
Congrats Patriots

Kyle Williams = Cut

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
If kyle williams is not cut b4 the beginning of next season i will be surprised. He cost the 9ers the game twice. What a douche bag. Go pats. I am now officially bandwagoning.