**The Official 2011 NFL Season Thread**

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
GB's defense is terrible. Gave up the most yards during the season.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
Yeah, but they usually get a pretty good amount of TOs. They didn't get squat today, and nothing on offense either. Usually they operate like a well oiled machine, today they couldn't catch a cold. So many wide open drops.

Ssilk

Reaction score
I'm saying it right now...SF vs NY is going to be an AMAZING FOOTBALL GAME! Probly better than the superbowl. Its an honest toss up in my book. I'm saying that Baltimore is going to play fast and tricky just opposite of NE with that super technical style. Low scores and Baltimore comes out under 14 points on top over the Patriots. Just educated guesses but I'm fully aware that the playoffs are a whole other animal...anything can happen.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Road to the SUPER BOWL goes through the 'Stick!!! Who's got it better than us?! :lifting:​

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Go niners! I like the odds of the giants coming back to san fran rather than traveling to green bay. Either way what a terrible performance by the packers today eeek

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Go Eagles!! Getting head start on next season.. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

GoBears

Reaction score
Go Eagles!! Getting head start on next season.. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Gah, not already with these eagles fans lol!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Welcome to the cool kids club. Niners all the way!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums
I grew up watching the Niners cause of my family. Their last playoff run in 02 vs Giants was awesome. I just can't stand Alex smith, though he showed up in the clutch big time last night.

I've been an Eagles fan for quite some time, but was still keeping an eye on the Niners. It's these fair weather fans that got me rooting against them, but not this week, no way in hell I'd ever root for the Giants.

lfylove

Reaction score
I grew up watching the Niners cause of my family. Their last playoff run in 02 vs Giants was awesome. I just can't stand Alex smith, though he showed up in the clutch big time last night.

I've been an Eagles fan for quite some time, but was still keeping an eye on the Niners. It's these fair weather fans that got me rooting against them, but not this week, no way in hell I'd ever root for the Giants.

I definitely don't like the fair weather fans either but I also don't like how we have all these people just picking a team because they won the super bowl... I know so many packers, Steelers and saints fans... none of them have ever been out of state...

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Agreed but that is the case every year it seems like. You just never know.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using DroidForums
True, football really is an unpredictable sport, but even so you can see some stuff coming. This year has truly been one of the wildest seasons in quite awhile though.

I definitely don't like the fair weather fans either but I also don't like how we have all these people just picking a team because they won the super bowl... I know so many packers, Steelers and saints fans... none of them have ever been out of state...

It's easy to root for a winner. I personally love the Eagles and never been to Philly:p

I've been a sports fan all my life so I've seen it all. I'm weird, I like the franchises with no championships or not many. Seeing my Mavs win their first championship last year was awesome, but the amount of fair weather fans that showed up irked me, big time. I admit I had Lakers to win, but after that I knew we were on one of those magical runs. Took so much heat (lol pun intended) from my friends, but it really is something special to see your team win its first championship. Hopefully my Eagles can get it done next year....