**The Official 2011 NFL Season Thread**

lfylove

Reaction score
No, lol. I admit it may be a little childish but I am a diehard Lions fan and after they gave "us" our first loss this year, things went down hill.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using DroidForums

That was my favorite game of the year. All of he raiders fans were telling me niners can't beat a real team blah blah blah then bam win for sf needless to say they avoided me :D look who's in the playoffs now!! WHOS GOT IT BETTER THAN US

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Reaction score
That was my favorite game of the year. All of he raiders fans were telling me niners can't beat a real team blah blah blah then bam win for sf needless to say they avoided me :D look who's in the playoffs now!! WHOS GOT IT BETTER THAN US

Lol. it was a great game and if only the Lions would have stopped them on that 4th and goal at the end of the game, it may have been my favorite game too. Oh well. It just seemed like after that whole hand shake fiasco, the Lions started losing focus and started making all their personal fouls.

Either way I just hope to see some good football this weekend.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using DroidForums

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
I really dont think san fran has gotten the credit they deserve. They won several statement games, i.e. coming from behind to beat the eagles, beating an undefeated lions team that was hot ( that game was clouded by the hand shake), beating the steelers even though R. Burger was hobbled the defence was not. They beat the Giants and still they get underdog home team status. I like to watch a nail bitter but i really hope the 9 ers beat the shizz out of them. What a bunch of cocky A-Holes. Looking forward to a 9ers-pats superbowl with the 9ers getting their 6th championship.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reaction score
I really dont think san fran has gotten the credit they deserve. They won several statement games, i.e. coming from behind to beat the eagles, beating an undefeated lions team that was hot ( that game was clouded by the hand shake), beating the steelers even though R. Burger was hobbled the defence was not. They beat the Giants and still they get underdog home team status. I like to watch a nail bitter but i really hope the 9 ers beat the shizz out of them. What a bunch of cocky A-Holes. Looking forward to a 9ers-pats superbowl with the 9ers getting their 6th championship.

The Niners have gotten a great deal of respect within the nfl, it is just fans that maybe aren't ready to give them their full dues yet. I am one of those. I know they are good but I just don't think they are there yet. Of course, tomorrow they could prove me wrong but NY is playing on a whole different level.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

jdroid80

Reaction score
Add much as I agree it would be cool to have the harbaugh brothers going against each other in the SB, I just can't stand SF. I would rather see a rematch between NY and NE. And I wouldn't be surprised to see NY get the better of the Pats again

I agree with you. 49ers had a nice run, but it ends tomorrow. Go Giants! :icon_ lala:

lfylove

Reaction score

Wwooohhhh!! Love the support bro

Ssilk

Reaction score
Pretty sure NY takes this one by the skin of their teeth. If they do then I don't think anyone will be able to stop their momentum in the big game. No matter what, I hope NE gets stomped!

Go Ducks!

X2 superclocked beast

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
Wwooohhhh!! Love the support bro

Np. My wife and I have been together for 9yrs and she absolutely hates football. She hates football season, fantasy football and anything related to football, but she has watched me root for the 9ers every year cursing and screaming at the t.v. like i was actually coaching the game.
I said that to say she has even caught 9er fever. Last weekend she watched the last 10min of the game (she was gone the first 50min to avoid watching me watching the game.lol). During the last 4min she was actually into the game. She posted on facebook a plea to god for san fran to win so she would not have to deal with a grumpy hubby the rest of the night. When the saints took the lead she sounded like me "nooooooooo" when san fran won i swear she screamed louder than i did. Tonight should be fun.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC rooting for the 9ers using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Np. My wife and I have been together for 9yrs and she absolutely hates football. She hates football season, fantasy football and anything related to football, but she has watched me root for the 9ers every year cursing and screaming at the t.v. like i was actually coaching the game.
I said that to say she has even caught 9er fever. Last weekend she watched the last 10min of the game (she was gone the first 50min to avoid watching me watching the game.lol). During the last 4min she was actually into the game. She posted on facebook a plea to god for san fran to win so she would not have to deal with a grumpy hubby the rest of the night. When the saints took the lead she sounded like me "nooooooooo" when san fran won i swear she screamed louder than i did. Tonight should be fun.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC rooting for the 9ers using Tapatalk

Man, I think this must be the year for wives to get into the game. My wife has been the same way for years but all of a sudden this year she watched a game with me and she was jumping off the couch yelling!

Of course I am a die hard Lions fan so my wife knows a thing or two about having a grumpy husband during football season. Lol.

OP
OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
very nervous about today's game. Great defense of the Ravens vs the great offense of the Pats, something's gotta give.

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

lfylove

Reaction score
I want the patriots to lose soooooooo bad!

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Would've thought Pats would be playing much better than I thought they are right now.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Wow he missed a chip in. Almost spat out my drink laughing. Sorry Baltimore fans, I don't mean to laugh but my goodness. :D

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow he missed a chip in. Almost spat out my drink laughing. Sorry Baltimore fans, I don't mean to laugh but my goodness. :D

Yeah wasn't even close...what a way to lose after a drive like that