**The Official 2011 NFL Season Thread**

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I just picked up my jaw. Un-freakin-believable.....

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
The only game I'm not looking forward to is the Baltimore/Texans game.

jdroid80

Reaction score
The only game I'm not looking forward to is the Baltimore/Texans game.

I can't wait for all of them. I'd like to see if Texans can compete with third string QB. I don't think they have a chance, but I didn't think Tebow had one either.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I can't wait for all of them. I'd like to see if Texans can compete with third string QB. I don't think they have a chance, but I didn't think Tebow had one either.

Good point. Foster is a beast too. I guess bad choice of wording, guess I meant to say the game I'm the least excited for:D

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
Holy Cow. All week long i have been harassing all the stealer fans i know about the possibility of them losing. None of them thought that was even a possible. Now i am going to go to work and "Tebow" for them. It will be alot of fun.
Saints -v- 9ers will be a great game. I am hoping san fran pulls off a little magic of their own. It would be great to see them go back to the super bowl.
Go 9ers. All the way.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

jdroid80

Reaction score
I would like to see Brees and Rodgers in championship game. Alex Smith sucks, don't want to see that guy any longer than needed.

OP
OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
My early predictions for next week are Baltimore over Houston. 49ers over Saints (their run has to end sometime). Giants over Packers (Giants playing their best football at the right time) and obviously being from New England I am taking the Pats over the Broncos.

KJW979

Reaction score
Long time Packers fan here but if their "D" doesn't play better(believe ended up worst in league) could be early exit, running game also suspect as of late. All Giants have to do is key on Rogers and receivers.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Long time Packers fan here but if their "D" doesn't play better(believe ended up worst in league) could be early exit, running game also suspect as of late. All Giants have to do is key on Rogers and receivers.

Patriots defense is the same way ended up right behind the Packers by half a yard, luckily both offenses are good enough to beat any defense, just need to play a turnover free game and protect the QB's. But the Giants are looking really good right now.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Tebow! Tebow! Tebow!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

KJW979

Reaction score
Patriots defense is the same way ended up right behind the Packers by half a yard, luckily both offenses are good enough to beat any defense, just need to play a turnover free game and protect the QB's. But the Giants are looking really good right now.

Wouldn't the Packers/Patriots be a hell of a Super Bowl, all offense no defense, lol. Both teams could break record for most points scored by a team, no defenses to stop great offenses.