**The Official 2011 NFL Season Thread**

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by OneTenderRebel, Sep 14, 2011.

1. lfylove

lfylove New Member

Kyle Williams is getting ripped bad on twitter.... I feel horrible right now because my team lost imagine how he feels being the reason.... I'm not happy with what he did but he doesn't deserve all the death threats and whatnot. But I agree we need better receivers and we will be back next year to claim our title. I'm not used to my team making it so far and losing is sucks and I won't be making fun of people like I have done in the past.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums
  2. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod Staff Member Premium Member

He made one boneheaded play and just couldn't hang onto the last punt. It's just the wagoners that are upset. The real fans appreciate how far the Niners got this season and already look forward to the next. I mean calling an athlete dumb or whatever isn't what I would call "acceptable", but more "expected". Death threats...that's just uncalled for and completely classless. I uttered profanities towards my TV numerous times about boneheaded plays/players, but not once did I wish death upon them. I take sports seriously, but not THAT seriously....
  3. MissionImprobable

MissionImprobable Well-Known Member

Seriously. How many games did Romo, Newman, and others lose for my Cowboys? Yet I'm not even giving them the death stare. At the end of the day it's a game and though it sucks to see your team lose, the vitriol is uncalled for.
  4. OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel New Member

I know we have a lot of Niner fans here, so I am sorry to see your team lose. I like getting a rematch vs the Giants but I like the 49ers so I would have liked to see the Niners win. Both games coming down to the end and both having missed plays leading to the outcome. Can't believe my Pats are going to their 5th Super Bowl in 10 years. I hope this time around the outcome is different vs the Giants. No one has seen David Tyree, have they????? haha
  5. SILVER COUPE

SILVER COUPE Member

Big ups to my NY Giants :hail:, they've come a long way from mid season. looking forward to another superbowl against the patriots. should be another good one.
    yesterday featured two really good games, and both the ravens and the niners have nothing to be ashamed of both teams showed up and gave their best.
  6. Ssilk

Ssilk New Member

Boy I sure called that one. Didn't see the
    Pats winning that game but you never know. I'm taking the Giants at 14 or more over the Pats.
    X2 superclocked beast
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
  7. lfylove

lfylove New Member

I'm calling giants for the win they seem to just win... of course they will have 2 weeks off so that may effect things a bit
  8. Jungle King 76

Jungle King 76 New Member

My gut agrees that the Giants just seen to be playing at a level that will be hard to beat. Looking at the teams , I would pick NY but at the same time Brady will have a chip on highs shoulder and be focused.

Either way it is almost guaranteed to be a great game.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  9. bdsullivan76

bdsullivan76 Member

If the pats are smart they will watch what san fran did to get a pass rush. They dont have the D the 9ers have but i think they can pull it off. Besides if i have to hear any more stories about Eli being "elite" I may have to vomit.
    Go Pats.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
  10. jdroid80

jdroid80 New Member

I'm sure if anyone could just watch what SF does they would do it. But SF's front 7 is elite. They rarely have to rush more than 4 to get pressure.

I don't feel confident with the Pat's D. Flacco was able to throw the ball pretty easily. And Flacco is not that good.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  11. lfylove

lfylove New Member

This thread has come a long way lol

12. lfylove

lfylove New Member

Oh and fyi I got dibbs on 2012 thread :p

13. Ssilk

Ssilk New Member

Agreed! But if they rush more than 4 they will be screwed too. I just don't see them being able to match up unless NY makes some bonehead mistakes (which happens in the big game) but they look so focused right now that im betting its fairly smooth sailing for Eli, Cruz, and the O line. Cruz will smoke those boys in the secondary all day the way he had been playing.

X2 superclocked beast
  14. SILVER COUPE

SILVER COUPE Member

dont jinx it. lol my buddys a patriot fan and i would love to rub it in that we beat them again. i mean what are firends for right? :biggrin: beleive me he would do the same if the patriots win. got my Eli Manning jersey last week, he has his brady jersey, so we're ready for a good game :icon_ lala:
  15. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod Staff Member Premium Member

I don't like either team, but my money is on the Pats. As an Eagles fan I can't stand to see either of these teams win, but my disliking for the Giants runs much deeper
  16. czerdrill

czerdrill New Member

I'm (unfortunately) a jets fan, but being from NY I can't see myself rooting for a Boston team haha...so I have to begrudgingly say giants...
  17. OneTenderRebel

I will be cheering for the Gia.........yeah right New England raised and will always cheer for my hometown teams.

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.
  18. czerdrill

czerdrill New Member

you're such a nice guy otherwise...sucks that youre a patriots fan haha :D
  19. OneTenderRebel

yeah and I have kept my mouth shut about your avatar too although I immediately think hateful thoughts upon looking at it, haha jk

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.
  20. czerdrill

czerdrill New Member

Haha I bet. Tbh I almost don't wanna support the giants because giants fans let me have it all season. But I think there's something bred inside me that just straight up prevents me from picking the pats!