The Bionic, The RAZR, and Ice Cream Sandwich

bluezdawg

Reaction score
Yaaaawn... ICS on Bionic? Wake me up in 2013. Zzzzzzzzzzzxx

Sent from my now freaking awesome, butt-kicking .902 Droid Bionic using TapaTalk

dpw2atox

Reaction score
Honestly if I had to guess i'd say we should see ICS on the Bionic this month. My hope though is that we get a solid and reliable build as we've had to wait 5 months for it. Still the updated radios, new webtop 3.0 (we better see that!) and new ICS features will make this phone simply stunning.

bluezdawg

Reaction score
Honestly, if I had to guess, I'll win MegaMillions first ;-)

Sent from my now freaking awesome, butt-kicking .902 Droid Bionic using TapaTalk

b00mb00mchuck

Reaction score
i have been to that promised land and i have seen the stunning sights... i was running one of the ICS custom ROMS for awhile and the features are amazing... but stability and lack of webtop and other features made me come back to stock... i have given up on Motorola all together... they will leave us hanging and not give one crap about it... but the potential for a solid custom ROM coming off of the Razr build has got me really excited... i can feel it in my bones... sumthins gotta happen... C'MON DROID HIVE... WORK IT!!!!!

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
I heard that President Obama uses a Bionic, so it makes sense that Moto has been working extra hard on an ICS update. :rofl3:

emuhack

Reaction score
I just got the bionic and on the 902 update with it rooted and all the bloatware removed the phone fly's and the 4g in my area is AMAZING... almost getting better then my comcast cable i-net at home! Would i like ICS - ya sure... but i dont need it as the phone is amazing as it is!

:)

MDSinger2

Reaction score
Just remember, good ol Big Red hasn't even gotten a hold of it... that's another 3 months there

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
If it's like when Froyo came out to the OG Droid, I'm not expecting anything until July or August. And I'm not holding my breath on that time either.

jayman350

Reaction score
Just remember, good ol Big Red hasn't even gotten a hold of it... that's another 3 months there

this is exactly the problem, Verizon loves to drag their feet when it comes to updates. So if/when VZW gets the update, they will test it, inevitably find issues with it, send it back to Moto and the cycle repeats :mad:

FrankieZee

Reaction score
On one hand, I hate these threads. Get my hopes up, then smash them into oblivion.

On the other hand, I love the drama exhibited here. "WE'RE GETTING ICS!!!" "NO WE'RE NOT!!" "Uh huh!" "no way!"

I'll believe it when I see it... Or I'll be on an HTC or Samsung by then... Either way I'll have ICS at some point. Moto has more than likely lost my business no matter what happens.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk