http://www.androidcentral.com/will-my-phone-get-ice-cream-sandwich

M

MiDrOIdDOES

I dont have a problem with opinions at all. I just think there is a time and place for evrything.

For example. When people ask questions and are seeking info about specs, release dates etc... its really worthless when people just throw random posts out there with no substance, source, or warning that it is a complete GUESS. It misleads people and sends threads down the "this is BS that i have to comb through the dozens of "answers"" if its a guess SAY SO.
If you have some info CITE IT!

But you arnt being honest if you are saying you enjoy asking a question like "when is the NEXUS coming out" and some troll throws out "I heard mid Jan." WHEN THE TROLL REALLY HAS NO CLUE!

I'm just saying we are all here for reasons. Sometime's its to shoot the *bull and bouce ideas off each other. BUT SOMETIMES ITS TO GAIN NEW INFORMATION AND UNDERSTANDING.

So lets not ruin the experience.
There's a time and place for opinion and for fact.....

Not mad- just hoping these threads can be useful and enjoyable

OP
L

lanza_david

Reaction score
I dont have a problem with opinions at all. I just think there is a time and place for evrything.

For example. When people ask questions and are seeking info about specs, release dates etc... its really worthless when people just throw random posts out there with no substance, source, or warning that it is a complete GUESS. It misleads people and sends threads down the "this is BS that i have to comb through the dozens of "answers"" if its a guess SAY SO.
If you have some info CITE IT!

But you arnt being honest if you are saying you enjoy asking a question like "when is the NEXUS coming out" and some troll throws out "I heard mid Jan." WHEN THE TROLL REALLY HAS NO CLUE!

I'm just saying we are all here for reasons. Sometime's its to shoot the *bull and bouce ideas off each other. BUT SOMETIMES ITS TO GAIN NEW INFORMATION AND UNDERSTANDING.

So lets not ruin the experience.
There's a time and place for opinion and for fact.....

Not mad- just hoping these threads can be useful and enjoyable

Yeah, you are right.... the trolling is getting old....

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Look, even if the Bionic got ICS at the same time as the RAZR it would be OTA, right? That means it could take weeks to come to your phone (unless you get a leaked version and install it yourself).

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
My opinion:

Bionic will receive ICS after the Razr. How long after would be hugely speculative, so I won't even take a guess.

I have no info to support my opinion, other than the Razr looks to be Motorola's flagship. We thought the Bionic was their flagship, but you can tell they've been working hard on the Razr for quite a while. It's size alone shows they've been working on getting the notion that their LTE devices must be thick stamped out of people's minds.

If they've fixed their camera issues and the connectivity problem isn't also in the Razr, it will be a very well built device and will see ICS before the Bionic.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If tegra 2 tablets can get ics why cant tegra 2 phones?