Has anyone tried emailing Motorola concerning our ICS update?

yaterml

Reaction score
At the same time they were going to release an update to fix the phones issues by the end of September 2011 it is still having issues come April 2012. Just like unlocked bootloader by November 2011 still nothing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums

bobbyp

Reaction score
Its not like a million other phones are getting updated. I love my Bionic the way it is the 902 update is the reason I bought this phone over the any other 4G device. Ice Cream Sandwich will make it to this phone. I don't think Moto is that scared of their customers that they would make an announcement off the phone could not be up graded.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Reaction score
Assume the worst (which has generally been what we've gotten from Moto on this phone) and you won't be disappointed.

IanG

Reaction score
I honestly don't comprehend what e-mailing them will accomplish. Lets say you were to accomplish getting a possible date for ICS. Does that help in any way? You still have to wait XXXX amount of days to receive it.

Let Motorola do their thing and ICS will come. It won't be in the near future either, so everyone really needs to stop getting their hopes up. As the poster above said, assume the worst and if it comes, then hey, you're happy.

prestige27

Reaction score
ICS Can wait............

I just recently flashed the Eclipse 2.2 ROM for my Bionic .902 and absolutely love it! Since everything is running smooth and fast, (and the free mobile hotspot) I am in no hurry to get ICS and have to wait to get that rooted with all of the goodies. Plus, once it comes out, everyone is going to be jumping up and down for Jelly Bean. By that time, I will have moved on from the Bionic and will be rocking either a new HTC Android of some sorts, or Motorola. I've had the D1, D2, Droid Pro, Droid X, HTC Incredible, Thunderbolt and I'm not quite sure which brand I like better. I loved my HTC Androids, but I'm a MotoFan by heart. If you can't wait for ICS, I'm telling you, check out the Eclipse ROM, it's pretty sweet!!

I honestly don't comprehend what e-mailing them will accomplish. Lets say you were to accomplish getting a possible date for ICS. Does that help in any way? You still have to wait XXXX amount of days to receive it.

Let Motorola do their thing and ICS will come. It won't be in the near future either, so everyone really needs to stop getting their hopes up. As the poster above said, assume the worst and if it comes, then hey, you're happy.

dags5000

Reaction score
Yes i emailed them. They responded saying ics has already rolled out and if you havent gotten it, well then you are just out of luck. You will have to wait for the next best thing jelly bean

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums