Thanks! This is what I was expecting and more.....

maybbmay

Reaction score
Just wanted to come put a thread in this forum expressing my thanks and how absolutely floored I am by this community (Sapphire, rooting, etc).

I bought my wife and I original Droids off Ebay last week. We were looking to upgrade our phones without renewing a contract right before LTE equipment starts hitting the market. I was coming from a Blackberry Curve and she had always had just standard flip phones.

Anywho, stock Droid was nice but wanted to see what I could pull off. Well, I did some research and settled here on Sapphire and wow....such a slick design with so many options and customizations. All without being overwhelmed. Any hiccup I hit in the process of rooting and installing Sapphire was covered through searching the forums.

TLDR: Thanks! I can't wait to see what else this phone will do! dancedroid

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome to the Madness.....

Syraz

Reaction score
This ROM/ community is what what got me back into linux, back on freenode to the days I lived in #suse, everyone is just great

bradgsanford

Reaction score
I agree. I've had my droid since it came out and I contribute infrequently to the forum although I read it every day. I held off on rooting for so long because I didn't have access to a windows computer. After finally getting a hold of one and rooting several weeks ago, I'm rocking the sapphire 0.8.4 with black bar and I don't even care what other roms are out there. I'm sticking with this one because everyone seems friendly and my phone is stupid fast overclocked to 1000 and my battery life is better than it was stock.

So, Sapphire folks, thanks. I never said it before.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
welcome aboard maybbmay..now throw some Dark Edge ontop of Sapphire and experience a whole new device again...

Great to have you here on the forums...

Enjoy Sapphire and the forums