Thank You to the Developer

friedsonjm

Reaction score
Just a note to express my tremendous appreciation for the Liberty ROM. I'm on my 5th DX - first one bought 'day 1' of release bricked on the first update, and the following 3 all suffered from the spontaneous reboot bug. Most recent one 'worked,' but slowly - lag on doing 'anything' was terrible, particularly trying to place or answer phone calls!

I had tried about everything- rooted, blocked most programs from start up, memory management, you-name-it. Better, but still terrible.
I was really at whit's end, and about ready to bite the bullet and just pay full price for a new phone - I use the phone for my consulting business and it has to 'just work.'

Last night I installed Liberty, and the improvement is staggering. Those of you who have it know what I'm talking about, and those of you still on the stock ROM would do well to try Liberty. [I also loved the modified ADW launcher, but needed more icons on a screen, so I'm running Launcher Pro, which works flawlessly.]

Let me also note that network wifi is working much better, as is phone and 3G - I know, because I go to the same places repetitively, and the difference is noticeable.
Again, many, many thanks, and please keep up the good work!

regards,
jf
P.S. I use a plain black background, so don't need 'themes,' but I purchased the capability in order to make a donation.