v0.8 questions.

Dullawolf

Reaction score
I know there are a few bugs that the dev's are working on. But for the people that did get v0.8 to work, I know to avoid the blur home which is fine. I want to use adw launcher anways. But how about the social networking app. Does anyone know if that is working. That is like the biggest thing I want to work on liberty v0.8. Also, any other options from liberty customizer that i should avoid. I like using alot of the blur options. Are those going to cause my phone to fail if i choose to use those and not use the blur launcher.

Thanks to anyone that can answers my questions.

Dullawolf

OP
D

Dullawolf

Reaction score
I am nervous about about updating to 0.8 again. i have spent all day messing with my phone. bah, so many problems today. I am just scared to update again. I want to be liberated, but i dont want ot go through the issues i had today. What should I do people?

gimlet72

Reaction score
I have not had any issues with. 8 yet. I am using go launcher. I am glad to see that the hard keys are not still lit when in the dock. The stock calendar widget isn't working but I am using simple calendar widget.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

wchaworth

Reaction score
Just updated to v8. My dx is still showing v7. Am I the only one with this issue?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
D

Dullawolf

Reaction score
couldn't tell ya. i think i am going to wait for some mroe bugs to get worked out before i install 0.8 again. But i might get inpatient and just do it anyways.

berto1014

Reaction score
I have 0.8 working flawlessly. I am using ADW Launcher. I have plenty of widgets working. This is by far the best build. Everything is just working with no headaches. Accounts is no longer giving me headaches. Calendar is working again. All around a very solid build.

My only complaint is its running an old version of the market.