How do you wear Liberty ROM?

GameGrave

Reaction score
Let's give this a try.

-Post screenshots of your Liberty ROM'd Droid X or Droid 2!

-Tell us what you like most about Liberty ROM, what version your running what you like most about your layout

-Explain what launchers, widgets, icons your using etc.

I figure in doing this, we may stumble across some cool new layouts, ideas or ways to configure our phones and have just a good ol' show and tell at the same time!

I'll start.

I'm on v.08 and i love all the how quickly the rom is updated and bugs are squashed. Jrummy is a timely man!

I love minimalism so i tried to create an android/Metro UI (windows phone 7) hybrid interface, by making custom icons for ADW using the simple text app. You can't tell here, but i'm on the Juicemaine's Gingercomb Juice'd theme for .08

I'm using the font 'Blue Highway' downloaded from Absolute system because it makes the text really small and looks much cleaner than stock.

My toggle widgets were created using the app widgetsoid, and im using Fede's music app to mimic the familiar zune interface for my music. (Just sold my Zune HD)

5d3tdx.jpg

1nii495ac
2zxhjj0g4
2zxy2whdw
1nj6xbcp0

Last edited:

haxerpaylay

Reaction score
Let's give this a try.

-Post screenshots of your Liberty ROM'd Droid X or Droid 2!

-Tell us what you like most about Liberty ROM, what version your running what you like most about your layout

-Explain what launchers, widgets, icons your using etc.

I figure in doing this, we may stumble across some cool new layouts, ideas or ways to configure our phones and have just a good ol' show and tell at the same time!

I'll start.

I'm on v.08 and i love all the how quickly the rom is updated and bugs are squashed. Jrummy is a timely man!

I love minimalism so i tried to create an android/Metro UI (windows phone 7) hybrid interface, by making custom icons for ADW using the simple text app. You can't tell here, but i'm on the Juicemaine's Gingercomb Juice'd theme for .08

I'm using the font 'Blue Highway' downloaded from Absolute system because it makes the text really small and looks much cleaner than stock.

My toggle widgets were created using the app widgetsoid, and im using Fede's music app to mimic the familiar zune interface for my music. (Just sold my Zune HD)

5d3tdx.jpg

30u8k7r.jpg

2qiv5p3.jpg

x26uxc.jpg

wvzask.jpg

1nii495ac
2zxhjj0g4
2zxy2whdw
1nj6xbcp0

How did you get your buttons like sms and phone to be words, and not pictures. Iv always wanted to do that but don't know how.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
G

GameGrave

Reaction score
Haxer, the icons im using were created using the app 'Simple Text' by redphx.
You save the icons you make as pictures, and then apply them as you would any custom icon, say with ADW launcher or Launcher Pro. It just saves them to a folder on your sd card.