Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
If they actually played black ops that review would show that the game was garbage.

Don't get me wrong I played it alot but mw3 is 100xs better.

Heywood

Reaction score

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

I, too, don't think Black Ops is remotely close to the best game of the series. BTW, many review sites are paid off. A couple of years ago, an editor was fired for giving "Kane and Lynch" a bad review. He was fired because the game developer was a sponsor of the review company in which he worked.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow guys, arguing over this is pointless. the games to fun...its not fun enough.... to much violence...to little violence... not everyone is going to be pleased. Im just glad they decide to release a game every year. Its a fun series and each game collectively gets better from the last. I wish Elder scrolls was like COD in the fact that they come out with yearly releases. Elder scrolls i have to wait like 4 or five years for another release. I have no douts that the people from sledgehammer or whatever created mw3 worked very late nights and long days to get this game out, i enjoyed it. To give it a rank id say its a 4/5. i think they could have kept around some of the legacy characters like killing soap was a no no. keeping price is good but now he is alone.

droid doctor

Reaction score
I'm unbiased here but black ops was alright and mw3 is just like mw2 except refreshed. And it's annoying how every map on mw3 is a city in ruins or a building that's been destroyed or something.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm unbiased here but black ops was alright and mw3 is just like mw2 except refreshed. And it's annoying how every map on mw3 is a city in ruins or a building that's been destroyed or something.
Thats where battlefield comes in, you just destroy the nice buildings and make them into ruins. :biggrin:

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X

That's what mw3 is about. Notice on the commercials its ww3 then it flips to mw3. Whole point of this version of cod, World city destruction.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
No question is dumb I didn't even know what MW was referring to till I read this thread.. now going back to my Atari 2600 ...

Noob...

Lol just kidding. I totally wanna crack out my Atari now!

Sent From a Tear in the Space/Time Continuum...

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Atari... before my time. You peeps are old. ;) i grew up on NES, SNES, Genisis, n64, ps1, ps2 and now ps3. So much better then "Adventure" and "breakout."

Haha just opened a big can of worms eh???

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Atari... before my time. You peeps are old. ;) i grew up on NES, SNES, Genisis, n64, ps1, ps2 and now ps3. So much better then "Adventure" and "breakout."

Haha just opened a big can of worms eh???

Yep we are old :/

Let's see, well I believe pong was the first tv console game, than Atari (Sears had same thing under their brand but you were just better if you had the real atari), Intellivision, Colecovision, NES ... than from there I went to PS, than PS2 and thats where it ended for me... oh, xbox which I used once and gave away.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I had an Atari but it was technically old at the time. Still worked and I loved it though. Played about a million hours of Pitfall, anyone remember that game?

But it brings up a point I always try to make in these types of convos. People complain a lot about video games, its just our nature. But seriously the most advanced games used to be the ones that could display 5 colors instead of 3 (exaggeration but you get my point) . I remember playing Contra and being amazed that I could walk away from the screen and not just left and right, good times...

Sorry I don't know where I was going with this. Today has been a day of rants for me

/rant

Sent From a Tear in the Space/Time Continuum...