Who thinks this NBA season will be cancled ?

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
I think OKC can definitely come back but I don't know if they have the discipline to down the winning play.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
zomnomnombie said:
I think OKC can definitely come back but I don't know if they have the discipline to down the winning play.

This is the best start to the 3rd they've had in awhile. Their defense is still lacking....its a Miami 3pt contest....

Galaxy Nexus via Droid Forums

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
And this is what I mean. Okc can get hot and just let things slide on defense. Effort only on one end doesn't win games, they should know this already.....

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
It seems like they've completely given up on defense. The first two games their defense was amazing.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
OKC is demoralized. That was the strongest start to a 3rd quarter all series for them and they still couldn't come back. That was the best Miami has played all season as a team and there's still like 4 min left....

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I'll give credit when credit is due. Lebron was an absolute monster this postseason. His numbers tell the story of his 11-12 postseason.

I still hate this team and especially him.

cr6, I know you're happy, and enjoy it.

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
I'm glad Miami won but I would love to see a rematch next year with OKC a bit more developed.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Thanks dez! I know it was a tough loss for ya, but i definitely enjoyed watching these two teams play!
Until next year..... Woot woot! :D
Have a great night guys!

**tap'n**

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Thanks dez! I know it was a tough loss for ya, but i definitely enjoyed watching these two teams play!
Until next year..... Woot woot! :D
Have a great night guys!

**tap'n**
Man I feel bad for Durant, guy just let it go when he hugged his mom. Next time KD...next time...

enjoy it man. Next year I got a feeling the Eastern Conference will look alot different so I'm expecting Miami to make it to at least the ECF next year (I think Chicago and Indiana can only compete with them).

We'll save talk of next year some other day. You get your moment.

Last edited:

alboboy10

Reaction score
I'm a knick fan and have been for years...and I hope kd gets a ring next year. That's how bad I feel for him.

God bless him he's a true super star.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
alboboy10 said:
I'm a knick fan and have been for years...and I hope kd gets a ring next year. That's how bad I feel for him.

God bless him he's a true super star.

Guy is humble , quiet, and down to earth. He's worked his ass off in the short time he's been in the league and you can argue that he was the most improved player in the league, Lin shouldn't have counted cause his award was based on playing time, he was always that talented.

You can't hate Durant. Keeps to himself, works hard, let's his game do the talking, and constantly praises and defends his teammates. One of the classiest guys in the NBA and stays true to himself. I knew he'd change a franchise but the guy changed the NBA IMO. In this time of unnecessary drama in the NBA, he's as low key as it gets. He sets the bar as to what future stars should be and how they should carry themselves.

Durant is going to be one of the few reasons I'm going to keep watching the NBA. Can't wait for next year. No I didn't jump the wagon, I was streaming Seattle games since KD came to the league so please don't label me a wagoner after this year's success. Its fun watching players grow especially as classy as the squad on okc.

No one saw them in the finals. It was a great season for them. I hope they learn from this years finals much like lebron did from last years.

edit: Just saw the postgame interview. Classy, by Durant and Westbrook. The backpack was back lol, but definitely this kid is going to be something else. He already is great, but man he is just going to get better.

http://www.nba.com/playoffs/2012/fi...yoffs/2012/06/21/0041100405_okc_mia_play6.nba

Last edited:

alboboy10

Reaction score
He'll get a ring within the next few years maybe even the next I don't doubt it.

I've never been a bandwagon type and I'm still not. I just think when superstars like Durant come along they deserve to celebrate.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
He'll get a ring within the next few years maybe even the next I don't doubt it.

I've never been a bandwagon type and I'm still not. I just think when superstars like Durant come along they deserve to celebrate.
Like I said, been following KD since he was drafted, even caught a couple Texas games. The guy is too good not to win a ring eventually, much like what people said of Lebron. If anyone else is capable of the same numbers that Lebron put up this year, KD would be that other young superstar. It's fun watching him grow each year and mature that much more, their appearance in the Finals will definitely help this young team grow, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind about that. Definitely can't wait to see this team next year, I think their starting 5 will return along with Harden, even though I believe Ibaka and Harden can opt out.

KD will get his time eventually. It just seemed like the pressure was too much for them. Credit to Miami's defense though, once again they were one of the top defensive teams in the league and OKC hadn't faced another team like that throughout the playoffs.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I agree, Durant is a great player and it's only a matter of time before he'll be sportin a championship ring himself!

alboboy10

Reaction score
dezymond said:
Like I said, been following KD since he was drafted, even caught a couple Texas games. The guy is too good not to win a ring eventually, much like what people said of Lebron. If anyone else is capable of the same numbers that Lebron put up this year, KD would be that other young superstar. It's fun watching him grow each year and mature that much more, their appearance in the Finals will definitely help this young team grow, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind about that. Definitely can't wait to see this team next year, I think their starting 5 will return along with Harden, even though I believe Ibaka and Harden can opt out.

KD will get his time eventually. It just seemed like the pressure was too much for them. Credit to Miami's defense though, once again they were one of the top defensive teams in the league and OKC hadn't faced another team like that throughout the playoffs.

I don't think anybody is going to leave that team. Why would they? It wouldn't make sense. Based on their performance this year I'd bet money on them next year.