Who is getting modern warfare 3 for xbox360?

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Who is getting modern warfare 3 for xbox360?

Was wondering I am a long time COD player looking to start up my clan again we were the UGS aka united gamers syndicate. I will be re-launching the clansite in the next week ...also I am also designing. A android app for the clan ...

If are interested. Please pm me here thanks hope to be running an gunning soon

ThIs ThReAd HaS BeEn ThUnDeRsTrUcK By WoZzYs T-BoLt

welsalex

Reaction score
Na. I dont wanna play cod with those gold dipped guns with spinners. Battlefield 3 all the way. Playing with my boys right now

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

chuckz28

Reaction score
Sorry but after playing BF3 there is no way I could go back to COD. It feels like being in a war rather than playing a shooter arcade. Intense doesn't begin to describe it. I actually feel bad for those not willing to try it because they are missing out on a lot.

welsalex

Reaction score
Sorry but after playing BF3 there is no way I could go back to COD. It feels like being in a war rather than playing a shooter arcade. Intense doesn't begin to describe it. I actually feel bad for those not willing to try it because they are missing out on a lot.

Yeah bro. Cod disney presents versus Battlefield 3 like IRL. Cartoonish COD. or awesomeness. Its like the Razr coolness or the bionic actual awesomeness.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Ok guys he didn't ask about Battlefield 3, he asked about Modern Warfare 3. If you guys wanna start a thread on BF3 then do it but please keep his thread clean.

Sent from my Droid 3 directly to YOU!

blackngray70

Reaction score

I agree BF3 is an awesome game I'm absolutely loving it but I'm still going to get MW3.

haxerpaylay

Reaction score
Ok guys he didn't ask about Battlefield 3, he asked about Modern Warfare 3. If you guys wanna start a thread on BF3 then do it but please keep his thread clean.

Sent from my Droid 3 directly to YOU!

I agree, go make a bf3 thread.

sent from a DROIDX using S.S. 2.2... the best rom for it...

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I preordered it awhile back. I have MW2 and Black Ops and loved em, so MW3 should be pretty awesome.

Boot Manager

Jester6x

Reaction score
Yep, I'll be getting it. MW3 on November 8th, and possibly a new Nexus on the 10th. That's a good two days! Anyone wants to play, pm me and we can exchange gamer tags.

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
I think Cod is better then, camping on a huge map, then getting killed by random pixel (bullet size) from across the map from the guy who hasn't moved for ten minutes...

Then again that's only when the servers are working. ;)

Loving Cod, gonna be throwing a new clan together here soon, getting my KD up now, my buddy Nick is at a 2.30.....gotta beat it.

SupraRZ95

Reaction score
Lol @ mistershowtime. Don't camp the jets and recon wont get you. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
Camping is killing FPS's that's why i prefer COD its close corners so its less campy friendly.