T minus 23 hours 35 minutes till the most epic game ever MW3

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It definitely is different, more like MW2 then black ops which is to be expected for obvious reasons lol. To be honest I prefer the Treyarch titles. World at War up until now is still my favorite but I really loved black ops and kind of miss the credit system. Still enjoying 3 though :D

I'm the complete opposite. I like IW titles more.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

EL Lacost

Reaction score
I like MW3 better. BF3 was good, I love the tanks, helicopters and planes in BF3, but I still think the play and especially the graphics are better in MW3.
Hell no the graphics are way better in bf3 thats wat its best at but mw3 is stil good
Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

Odin Rooted Samsung Fascinate

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I'm the complete opposite. I like IW titles more.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Hey to each their own. I play them all and I play them a lot. So whether or not I prefer one or the other they all get a load of time put into them by me for sure :)

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey to each their own. I play them all and I play them a lot. So whether or not I prefer one or the other they all get a load of time put into them by me for sure :)

I started playing at CoD4, which was "Modern Warfare." I never played World at War. I played MW2 a lot. I played Black Ops, but didn't enjoy it as much as MW2. I haven't purchased MW3, but I played it at a friends house, and I really enjoyed it.

That said, Modern Warfare was my favorite of the series, by far.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I started playing at CoD4, which was "Modern Warfare." I never played World at War. I played MW2 a lot. I played Black Ops, but didn't enjoy it as much as MW2. I haven't purchased MW3, but I played it at a friends house, and I really enjoyed it.

That said, Modern Warfare was my favorite of the series, by far.

It is strange but what I think I liked most about WaW was that it was WW2. I never seem to get tired of games set in that time period.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Playing MW3 online is really pissing me off. I think alot of it is my internet but I'll be shooting someone head on and they will kill me. Haven't really had that issue on Black Ops

Boot Manager

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Playing MW3 online is really pissing me off. I think alot of it is my internet but I'll be shooting someone head on and they will kill me. Haven't really had that issue on Black Ops

Boot Manager
I did this constantly on Day 1, it was like i had the drop, shot them square in the body for a ood 2 secs but somehow i would still die from a turn around. i only got like 1 kill my first level. haha i was cussing every ten seconds because stuff like that kept happening, im just use to one hit kills i guess.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+

Boot Manager

I have better internet then I used to and I still feel like this happens more as well. Could just be the mind trickery thing.

To me it seems I get a ton more headshots. Anyone else feel like this is the case?

I did this constantly on Day 1, it was like i had the drop, shot them square in the body for a ood 2 secs but somehow i would still die from a turn around. i only got like 1 kill my first level. haha i was cussing every ten seconds because stuff like that kept happening, im just use to one hit kills i guess.

Drop shotting!?@ So you're THAT guy huh lol :p

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Man i dnt think its ur internet i have played in my house and my sis house and its stil laggy and keeps signing me of the servers it must be the servers that are full i hope they fix this soon

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Man i dnt think its ur internet i have played in my house and my sis house and its stil laggy and keeps signing me of the servers it must be the servers that are full i hope they fix this soon

Honestly I am thinking about it and it very well could have to do with server overload. Even though these games keep getting bigger and bigger they never seem to be ready for it. I still have not been able to activate my Elite account due to the site being down every time I try.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I can get in the games and everything just fine. Maybe the servers are too full though. I'm using my X, so its not the best internet. A game is only a little over 5 MB so I'm not going crazy on my usage either.

Boot Manager

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Yeah it was just a thought I had while drinking my morning coffee. And do you mean you are playing with X-tethered internet?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah it was just a thought I had while drinking my morning coffee. And do you mean you are playing with X-tethered internet?

Yes I am. Its my only internet. I can play Black Ops just fine but MW3 is way harder with it

Boot Manager

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Yes I am. Its my only internet. I can play Black Ops just fine but MW3 is way harder with it

Boot Manager

Hey its better then nothing. Honestly it is the first time I saw it brought up to use tethering for live but I always figured it did happen.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
On a side note what are everyone's preference as far as core, hardcore, and game mode. Just wondering...