davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
thats another problem your gonna run into, let the rom remove the battery and clock. its built in.

azpilot

Reaction score
thats another problem your gonna run into, let the rom remove the battery and clock. its built in.

Yea I have done that, I don't remove the battery I just replace it with another style along with all the other icons, I have custom colored ones I use in place of the black and white. We'll see how it goes for now.

azpilot

Reaction score
Can someone check vibrate mode, I have not been able to get to vibrate no matter how I set things.

I better be more clear, it vibrates fine on phone calls, text or email do not

** don't ask me how, I have the galaxy S widget now after reboots as well.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can someone check vibrate mode, I have not been able to get to vibrate no matter how I set things.

What kernel are you using? You may be having kernel related issues. I would try Slahyer's

azpilot

Reaction score

What kernel are you using? You may be having kernel related issues. I would try Slahyer's

Stock, slahyer's, chevy does not matter vibrate does not work for email or text message

azpilot

Reaction score
Did that not working, loaded up 2 other Roms and they worked fine. If that is all we are going to do is keep wiping, deleting, trying kernels then I suspect this is not the Rom for me. Since its apparent that I have done all that is asked and it appears that we are not getting anywhere, I'll just go back to the other Roms I use that do work. Thanks for the help.

azpilot

Reaction score
Weird, hey try and load the sapphire 2.0.2 release see if it works

You think that is weird? I loaded the Gimp v2.0 and didn't work, then loaded gimp 1.1 and it worked, loaded gimp 3.1 on top and it works. I'm not complaining but I'll take it if its working.. At some point I'll save all this and load up the Saph 2.0.2 and test it.

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Ya I think its weird at the fact of how very different a piece of hardware can be from the same excact thing.

azpilot

Reaction score
Ya I think its weird at the fact of how very different a piece of hardware can be from the same excact thing.

Yep like the Wifes D1, it will not boot into recovery and backup from RM, but it will boot into recovery and backup manually! Mine works fine either way. Go figure. Sorry for my frustration if I came across that way, work has been nuts and I decided to mess with this and it just added to the pain.. LOL

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
No worries. I recently got rid rom manager you should try raidzero's RZR it takes some learning and its completely maunal. But nice.

Ya I can't get my wifes droid to run any thing over 600mhz it just freaks out.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Another plus 1 for RZR.

Amazing recovery.

Sent from my GimpDroid (Installed by RZR).

ohcop72

Reaction score
Tried the RZR Recovery, liked all the features, but had trouble finding my files to update, flash roms, quickly went back to CW. I may try it again after a little reading.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The files (in ver 1.7) should be in sdcard/updates/

Sent from my GimpDroid (Installed by RZR).