Someone help! Not only am I addicted to this phone...

gentlefury

Reaction score
What works for me after being married 25 years is to have multiple addictions so there are multiple to choose from! For example, my wife gets really tired of my addiction to blues music, so I bought a motorcycle. She then got tired of that, so I bought a Droid! Think you get my point. Last week, I showed her a recipe app, she said "great, go cook something". I tried lastnight to impress her by using the LED app to display "I love you", she did'nt buy it! Will keep you posted if I find the dream app.

but what if your addiction is buying expensive stuff :)

Sounds like this is a common issue...I'm constantly getting *****ed at about using my droid/mac.

bluezdawg

Reaction score
What works for me after being married 25 years is to have multiple addictions so there are multiple to choose from! For example, my wife gets really tired of my addiction to blues music, so I bought a motorcycle. She then got tired of that, so I bought a Droid! Think you get my point. Last week, I showed her a recipe app, she said "great, go cook something". I tried lastnight to impress her by using the LED app to display "I love you", she did'nt buy it! Will keep you posted if I find the dream app.

Sounds like this is a common issue...I'm constantly getting *****ed at about using my droid/mac.

Oh yea, forgot to mention that cuz I also have an addition to buying expensive stuff... just buy her expensive stuff too, that should do the trick! :icon_ lala:

gentlefury

Reaction score

Oh yea, forgot to mention that cuz I also have an addition to buying expensive stuff... just buy her expensive stuff too, that should do the trick! :icon_ lala:

That only works occasionally. ;)

Enter

Reaction score
I feel your pain man, ever since I googled 2.1 release I have been on here 24/7. Refreshing like every 5 minutes, Droid truly has the best community.

Dankinia

Reaction score
Ah the benefits of being single. No one complains about being neglected while I spend hours playing with the Droid or my laptop. I freely admit my addiction.

diverken

Reaction score
My wife gets pissed when we are watching a movie in the evening and I am emailing my girlfriend. We love our Droids.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My wife and I have been married for over 44 years now. She's tickled to death that I have something to keep me entertained and not bother her nor moping around the house. Ever since I got the Droid her favorite saying is, "do you have an app for that"? Doesn't matter what it is; she needs me to fix a toilet - "do you have an app for that"? She needs me to get her car washed - "do you have an app for that"?

I'm going to get that app in the youtube video where the guy has a tazer app for his Droid. I may need that one. :)

deputc26

Reaction score
lol this is one of the funniest threads I have ever read :D :D I got frostbite and haven't been able to walk since Dec. 6, DROID to the rescue!!! :D:D

pyro6128

Reaction score

do you play the blues? I play a bit myself, I love it