Droid addict

cystic

Reaction score
I just spent the last hour cleaning up a gallon of paint I spilled cause I wasn't paying attention playing on my Droid. I got it all over me the phone and the carpet.

My name is Dan and I'm addicted to the Droid.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
lol this isn't Droid addicted anonymous, but LOL.

hope you got the paint off your Droid

OP
C

cystic

Reaction score
Yea its all good, still getting it out of my hair tho

BlueBus

Reaction score
A little paint never hurt anyone. Do you know how many times I have had to jerk my truck back onto the road just before hitting the ditch since I got this phone? I think it is time for a 12 step program app!

OP
C

cystic

Reaction score
A little paint never hurt anyone. Do you know how many times I have had to jerk my truck back onto the road just before hitting the ditch since I got this phone? I think it is time for a 12 step program app!

This is very true for me too. Surfing droidforums and driving is dangerousness

jay80z

Reaction score
I seriously hope there are not people here who get distracted by the phone while driving.

loonie01

Reaction score
Droid Anonymous (D.A.)

Well, I've crashed my phone twice, change wallpaper by the hour, home screen by the day, install and uninstall at least 12 apps per day. My Name is Zee and I'm a Droidaholic.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score

Lol, this sounds like me, I'm jerking my car so much since I got this phone, I've gone from an amazing driver with 0 accidents to a horrid driver with an accident around every corner.

I've got to learn not to 2hand type while driving=P

johnnycool001

Reaction score
I have had my droid for alittle over a month. This is my first Smart phone, I came from a regular IDEN dumb phone. My wife wanted me to to get a black berry for a while ( some of her friends had them) after playing with one I found it hard to use, and wasn't impressed enough to add $80 bucks to my bill. It had been a while since I had been in a phone store, I was blown away by the droid. After having it even for this short time I keep wondering what I would do without it. I am now fully connected all the time. and everthing i need is just a touch away. It is funny how much time I now spend reading on this forum, and just playing on the phone. Before I hardly ever used a text. now I go through about 200 a day. The addition didn't stop with me. after seeing mine my parents that are not very tec. savy are now sporting pimped out droids and using them quite well. I even had to get a used one for my little girl and she plays the games on the wifi at home. where does it all end?

My name is Johnny and I am an additic.dancedroid

azpilot

Reaction score
I have had my phone since November, I used to use it as a phone and then I rooted. Now my life has changed! I no longer take out the trash, play with the dog or pay attention to the wife. All my waking hour are spent playing with my Droid. My wife says I need help, I'm a Droid Addict!