Anyone wanna join HRA with me?

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is hard for me to say but........I am........addicted to Home Replacements...There I said it. I'm not proud of it but hopefully this thread will help cope with my addiction.

Today I realized that I have 5 Home Replacements installed. Slide Screen, Home++, GDE, Sweeter Home 2, and the stock android home. and...I love them all...I honestly can't pick one. Each one has their own sets of features that I absolutely love lol. Heeeeelp meee...

Anyone else have this problem? lol Join Home Replacement Addicts and let's help each other get through this lol

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is hard for me to say but........I am........addicted to Home Replacements...There I said it. I'm not proud of it but hopefully this thread will help cope with my addiction.

Today I realized that I have 5 Home Replacements installed. Slide Screen, Home++, GDE, Sweeter Home 2, and the stock android home. and...I love them all...I honestly can't pick one. Each one has their own sets of features that I absolutely love lol. Heeeeelp meee...

Anyone else have this problem? lol Join Home Replacement Addicts and let's help each other get through this lol
I'm in. I've been "naked" the past 3 weeks or so, but within the past 30 minutes (are you sure you weren't peeking), I installed Home++ again, as it was my favorite of all the HR screens. It was like seeing a long lost friend again :icon_ banana:

CatsTide

Reaction score

you need to add dxtop to your collection

OP
JonKyu

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm in. I've been "naked" the past 3 weeks or so, but within the past 30 minutes (are you sure you weren't peeking), I installed Home++ again, as it was my favorite of all the HR screens. It was like seeing a long lost friend again :icon_ banana:
Haha me too, I originally abandoned it a while ago due to performance issue but figured I'd give it a shot today and man it's been pretty rock solid, same with GDE.

you need to add dxtop to your collection
Haha lol I would because I liked it using the trial, but was annoyed at the twin dock thing lol

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
You know there is no known cure.....

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok, maybe I did, and maybe I didn't install Home++ tonight.......

SunJan24004331AmericaNew_York2010.png

Wait....where did that image come from??

OP
JonKyu

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score

Haha lol, I'm hooked on home++ too. It's performing really well, fast and i don't notice lag in my other apps.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Haha lol, I'm hooked on home++ too. It's performing really well, fast and i don't notice lag in my other apps.
Well, like I've mentioned a few times the past day or so, I had to do a factory reset on my Droid in order to swap primary GMail accounts I wanted linked with my Droid. So, it was probably almost 2 months since everything was installed onto my phone. After the factory reset, WOW - everything runs so smooth now. I'm going to slowly put Home++ through its paces and the first sign of trouble, it's outta here. I've been content with the stock screen for a few weeks now, but this should hold me over until the real 2.1 comes out. So far, no FC's so things are looking up. I'm thinking people who complain of lag or sluggishness need to consider doing a factory restart.

clunker

Reaction score
Whats that widget

The big clock, calendar, and weather - is that beautiful widget, or something else, it looks like exactly what I want.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

The big clock, calendar, and weather - is that beautiful widget, or something else, it looks like exactly what I want.
It is Beautiful Widgets that I am using, and the transparent news and weather widget .apk

I just installed Home++ last night to see if there's been any improvements.

pyro6128

Reaction score
I'm addicted to home++ and customization. Better cut and app organizer just make my addiction so much worse

edit: and to clunker, weather widget donate is worth looking into as well if you're looking for that sort of time/forecast widget

OP
JonKyu

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score

Well, like I've mentioned a few times the past day or so, I had to do a factory reset on my Droid in order to swap primary GMail accounts I wanted linked with my Droid. So, it was probably almost 2 months since everything was installed onto my phone. After the factory reset, WOW - everything runs so smooth now. I'm going to slowly put Home++ through its paces and the first sign of trouble, it's outta here. I've been content with the stock screen for a few weeks now, but this should hold me over until the real 2.1 comes out. So far, no FC's so things are looking up. I'm thinking people who complain of lag or sluggishness need to consider doing a factory restart.
I thought about doing this also, but then I remembered how annoying it was to re-install all my apps again. That's the only reason why I'm really not considering it. When I went back to stock a couple weeks back I instantly noticed how much snappier my phone got, so I just thought it was the home replacements fault.

I'm addicted to home++ and customization. Better cut and app organizer just make my addiction so much worse

edit: and to clunker, weather widget donate is worth looking into as well if you're looking for that sort of time/forecast widget

Better Cut and App Organizer are amazing, use the combo with all my home replacements